2022 4* CB JaDarian Rhym - Auburn Commit - 12/14

Zeek

10 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Welcome to Auburn Jadarian. It's amazing what difference a good recruiter, one who also knows a given state, can make. Tremendous job Travon. Keep 'em coming. War Eagle

Rhyme is from Georgia.  Does Trovon know that state well?  

• Like 1

Huge get! It’s almost like our recruiting may finish better than 13th in the SEC. Who knew?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Huge get! It’s almost like our recruiting may finish better than 13th in the SEC. Who knew?

Let's don't get carried away hahahaha

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, pod said:

Rhyme is from Georgia.  Does Trovon know that state well?  

But he was an LSU commit which was the point. Trovon was able to decommit him because he knows the lay of the land down there so well. That was the first step and sometimes the hardest, then the commit to us was step 2. Trovon is killing it on the recruiting trail.  

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 7

Trovon needs to be made a permanent part of this staff to continue recruiting. I don't know how that all plays out. I think the only reason he was able to take part now is because we fire an on-field coach (Bobo), but he has already proven his prowess on the crootin trail 7 fold. Pay this man.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

But he was an LSU commit which was the point. Trovon was able to decommit him because he knows the lay of the land down there so well. That was the first step and sometimes the hardest, then the commit to us was step 2. Travon is killing it on the recruiting trail.  

Can't remember if I saw it on here or elsewhere today, but he's becoming the next Dell Mcgee. Whoever said that was spot on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Trovon needs to be made a permanent part of this staff to continue recruiting. I don't know how that all plays out. I think the only reason he was able to take part now is because we fire an on-field coach (Bobo), but he has already proven his prowess on the crootin trail 7 fold. Pay this man.

Someone in another thread told me that he can stay as an off the field personnel and still go on the recruiting trail, it’s just rare. Need to sit one of these other guys who haven’t done anything any let Trovon go. Also as you said, pay that man a little more. He talks on Twitter like he wants to get into coaching though. Maybe bring him on as special teams? Not sure how many coaches we got on staff now. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Exactly what we wanted out of the auxiliary hires (specifically the offensive ones). Ace recruiters that know the south and the SEC. They CANNOT let this guy feel like he’s undervalued 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, au302 said:

Can't remember if I saw it on here or elsewhere today, but he's becoming the next Dell Mcgee. Whoever said that was spot on

That was literally my thoughts.....we may have our own Dell McGee brewing in the kitchen!!!!!!! War Damn TROVON

edit- damn voice to text 

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Someone in another thread told me that he can stay as an off the field personnel and still go on the recruiting trail, it’s just rare. Need to sit one of these other guys who haven’t done anything any let Trovon go. Also as you said, pay that man a little more. He talks on Twitter like he wants to get into coaching though. Maybe bring him on as special teams? Not sure how many coaches we got on staff now. 

Whenever Mason moves on and Schhmedding is promoted, I say put Trovon as safeties coach and give Etheridge more authority. Until then, keep Watts off the road and let him do work

Pow! I know I'm late but very excited about this pickup. He's our highest rated commit.

• Like 1