Nix enters the portal

AUreo

Auburn will have a new QB1 next year when the season starts. Bo Nix, who's been Auburn's starter since arriving on campus in 2019, has entered the transfer portal, he announced on Instagram on Sunday.

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/nix-enters-the-portal

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

🤣 

In all seriousness now maybe we will hear about a certain QB soon, who is still on the table😁. Good luck BO wherever you end up. 

giphy (2).gif

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I guess he couldn’t tolerate being held accountable for poor quarterbacking discipline.   He’ll probably cuddle up with Gus again so he can run amok and sling the ball wherever.  Good luck. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 18

10 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Saying it now: QB1 is not on roster yet

You are correct sir. 😉 If everything holds up. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 3

Obvious that Harsin is deep state controlled opposition to chase away our legacy future heisman QB, leave us hanging during signing day with no OC, run off a bright up and coming WR coach, and keep our OL and DL recruiting in perpetual state of panic.  This is a REC-Anon level stuff. 

• Haha 9
  • Facepalm 2

Hmm well there ya go. Best wishes to him going forward. Hope he achieves his dreams. Kind of a gut punch. Just hate to lose that much experience, but I guess he wants to finish up somewhere that has solid line play. Can’t blame him. 

• Like 2

Thankful for his efforts to the program the past three years, and I'm sorry that he and other players were not put in better positions to succeed. Wish him and every player that departs here great success in football and life. With that said, a transfer and Holden Geriner come on down, and let's see an exciting 4 man battle this spring and fall

• Like 4

This is a tough one to swallow. I wish him the best! The fact that one of the biggest Auburn fans that's ever payed QB1 is transferring to better himself on the field is telling. I'm no way a sky is falling fan but barring some QB portal transfer next year may well be much longer than this year

• Like 4

I am just glad he connected with Coates to beat Oregon because I really didn't wanna lose to that west coast school oh and for beating Bama most recently. I'd imagine he is headed to ucf. 

Edit-- Seth Williams 

Edited by ThurstontheWelshCorgi