Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

Apparently, Gabriel celebrated a new incoming UCLA transfer just 24 hrs ago…

Edited by AUreo
  • Haha 1

They had Gabriel lined up and ready to go!

This is so much fun. I know many think it's ruining college football, but I, for one, am entertained.*

*until the inevitable crushing disappointment

• Like 2

If Gabriel is going to OU and we get Caleb Williams I would be a happy camper but we better get his some O-line help also.

I read that OU was Gabriel’s top choice from the beginning (but for some reason they didn’t offer him)… but it’s a different situation now.

17 minutes ago, AUreo said:

I read that OU was Gabriel’s top choice from the beginning (but for some reason they didn’t offer him)… but it’s a different situation now.

It could very well be that CW already knows where he is going - thus his announcement. Leaving OU in the picture with his statement was all about appearances most likely.

18 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Yeah, they had a QB.  Now they don't

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

It could very well be that CW already knows where he is going - thus his announcement. Leaving OU in the picture with his statement was all about appearances most likely.

I agree. OU knows he is not coming back. 

29 minutes ago, AUreo said:

He was set to start classes at UCLA today. Hahaha. That was fast. 

28 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

He was set to start classes at UCLA today. Hahaha. That was fast. 

Such is the life of a college free agent. 

If CW is truly making this decision about scheme and development for the NFL, I’m not sure Kelly’s offense is the way to go. 

48 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Caleb-Williams-transfer-destination-UCLA-a-school-to-watch-179783624/

mentions Miami, Auburn, LSU, UGA, USC also being in the mix 

For the love of God, please don't let him go to UGA or LSU.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

Plumlee is in the portal. 

I feel like I'd be more interested if not for the fact that he's not played QB for the last 2 years. But I'd take him over a Calzada...

3 hours ago, cbo said:

They had Gabriel lined up and ready to go!

This is so much fun. I know many think it's ruining college football, but I, for one, am entertained.*

*until the inevitable crushing disappointment

57306DE5-C00F-4B65-A9A3-42E183040DA9.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

If Gabriel is going to OU and we get Caleb Williams I would be a happy camper but we better get his some O-line help also.

THAT IS IT?!?!? THAT IS ALL YOU WOULD BE?!?!? BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Caleb Williams would be the biggest and most important recruit since Cam. You can do a little better than happy camper if by some miracle he would throw caution to the wind (and his future draft stock I might add lol) and comes to AU!!!! lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

I feel like I'd be more interested if not for the fact that he's not played QB for the last 2 years. But I'd take him over a Calzada...

gross hell no. Just absolutely not. Plumlee cannot throw the football whatsoever. There is a reason he is playing another position. If he wants to go play QB he should go to a service academy. He is perfect for what they want to do.