Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

4 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

D5D5C997-1631-4DDC-9F1A-B3CED10C748F.jpeg

fwiw he’s the biggest Auburn account on Reddit  and not some troll. So he has to be pretty confident to post this 

What? No he’s not lol. He only started posting right before eNSD. What in the world

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Also I think the WR has crystal balls to USC. 

we need to get behind Calzada!

If he plays well enough that will take care of itself…..

1 minute ago, au302 said:

If we're smart we throw some of that money we had for CW at Dart. Maybe we get Vandagriff, but I'll prepare for Robby Ashford

I’m personally preparing myself for the possibility that we role into the season with TJ, Calzada, Dee, and Holden. If someone else shows up, I’ll react accordingly.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, au302 said:

If we're smart we throw some of that money we had for CW at Dart. Maybe we get Vandagriff, but I'll prepare for Robby Ashford

Ashford has a ton of potential but I’m not sure if he’s ready to start right away if he comes here 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Ashford has a ton of potential but I’m not sure if he’s ready to start right away if he comes here 

Yea he just seems like a depth guy right now. Depth is a good thing but ideally we get another guy that can truly compete with Calzada and co

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Hopefully we stop putting faith in random accounts on the internet now 

But where will anyone get their inside information from???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Bro don’t be so sad! I can assure you that he was really really close to signing with us last night. Some stuff went down behind the scenes that nobody will ever be able to verify, and we lost him. Good thing we brought in our contingency plan in statistical big shot, Zachary Bartholomew Calzone!  

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Bro don’t be so sad! I can assure you that he was really really close to signing with us last night. Some stuff went down behind the scenes that nobody will ever be able to verify, and we lost him. Good thing we brought in our contingency plan in statistical big shot, Zachary Bartholomew Calzone!  

Always the way it seems to go down if true. Dukes on 24/7 posted a thread saying we're now evaluating Dart so maybe we can all hop on that train lol

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Always the way it seems to go down if true. Dukes on 24/7 posted a thread saying we're now evaluating Dart so maybe we can all hop on that train lol

image.gif.142eb4e10a092ac74474b39052642eaa.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

No, no we will not stop putting faith in random internet accounts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hold up! Everyone hop back on the train. We ain’t done yet, baby! It’s happening!

E91E7975-C539-45ED-A63B-9D7B35765A66.jpeg

AL.com? A article about how Calzone will be ok? Maybe a basketball article?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WarEagle2 said:

Or we about to get hit with the death penalty. 

10 minutes ago, WarEagle2 said:

If it is coming from al.com it will be a hit piece. Since our basketball team is on a roll, I assume it will be something negative about the basketball coaches or players.

I mean we are Auburn and this is what happens when one of our programs starts to dominate.

Edited by gr82b4au