Jump to content

Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked


Zeek
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Beaker said:

#1 Yeah, he would be the gold nugget to attract OL for sure.  It's not like we have a #1 receiver to showcase to such a QB talent.   

Too many weaknesses on the O side of the ball for me to get excited. But if he chose Auburn...look out. 

Caleb Willams BFF is a top WR at Oklahoma and most think he transfers with him

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





10 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Everything I see says UGA. I know it’s largely just rumors but I ain’t gone lie, that’d make me more sick to my stomach than anything that’s happened in college football in my lifetime. If Auburn wants to win it’s time to stop *****footing around and play like the big boys do. If we could get someone of this caliber, that puts Auburn in immediate contention. 

Think the UGA rumors came from a troll account on Twitter. The AU rumors only have legs because they were mentioned by some OU writers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, W.E.D said:

Caleb Willams BFF is a top WR at Oklahoma and most think he transfers with him

That would be one heck of a combo.  I got $25 to help get this party started!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

 The AU rumors only have legs because they were mentioned by some OU writers 

image.gif.0bd18de305a07b2e3bf023fe1dc1036b.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Caleb Williams does leave OU, I think you'll see Dillon Gabriel head to OU. It looked like Gabriel was initially headed to Ole Miss before Jeff Lebby's departure. Now with Williams possibly leaving OU, that opens up the QB spot for Gabriel to reunite with Lebby at OU. Lebby was Gabriel's OC/QB at UCF in 2019.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

That would be one heck of a combo.  I got $25 to help get this party started!

You actually can donate to the cause through NIL Auburn. Though it may not be live yet. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

 

 

Man I hope so. I hate them and have done nothing but seethe over their recent success. If they got this guy, my head may explode. Lolol. However the rich have gotten REALLY rich over the past four years so I wouldn’t be surprised. If not Auburn, anywhere but UGA. 
 

Outside of NIL money I don’t see why he’d want to go there. There should be more faith in Harsin and the unknown than Kirby and the known  but these QB pile in anyways. Look at Daniels (outside of injury), could be starting anywhere and is bench riding behind a guy he’s clearly better than. Same with Justin Fields. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Caleb Willams BFF is a top WR at Oklahoma and most think he transfers with him

STOP!    I refuse to get my hopes up.   I am not going to do it.   Come on - I thought we were going to win the bama game.  I let myself believe we were going to win.   Then I let myself believe we had done enough to win the exhibition game with Houston.    You see what Auburn does to me?  NO...

Ok, what do you think, really?  

No - don't tell me.  I will let this play out and check again 6 pm.

 

Bwahahaha

Thank for the WR tidbit.  We can only dream...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Beaker said:

#1 Yeah, he would be the gold nugget to attract OL for sure.  It's not like we have a #1 receiver to showcase to such a QB talent.   

Too many weaknesses on the O side of the ball for me to get excited. But if he chose Auburn...look out. 

Oh I’m not getting my hopes up but I’ll be manifesting it until it’s all said and done. Lol. Yes our WR situation is less than ideal but I think this works this same with OLine. Any too WR would want to play with C. Williams. Also, I think with a better QB we get better productivity out of our receivers. This guy can put it on the numbers. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Think the UGA rumors came from a troll account on Twitter. The AU rumors only have legs because they were mentioned by some OU writers 

I’m hoping so. As soon as I saw UGA my stomach dropped. Haaaaate them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Yes our WR situation is less than ideal

Little do you know, Harsin has been holding back releasing Capers to the world😈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, creed said:

My inside source tells me Caleb Williams will commit to AU. 

My inside source told me Bo will transfer back and sit out next year and start in 2023

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

We seemed to be in the same place mentally here. I’m at my limit of how much more of this nonsense I’m willing to take. It’s becoming less and less fun every year to be a fan of college football.

I agree as well.  College Football has been ruined.  There’s no doubt about it.   It’s just a matter of when I finally decide to give up and quit watching all together.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Little do you know, Harsin has been holding back releasing Capers to the world😈

I guess in their defense before last year they were only allowed to block. They probably hadn’t run a route since HS. Needed some time to get back in rhythm. Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I’m as Missouri on this as anyone but AU is in this thing. Fingers crossed. Could AU finally be pulling in the same direction? Seem to be from what I’m hearing. 

Oh stop it 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Everything I see says UGA. I know it’s largely just rumors but I ain’t gone lie, that’d make me more sick to my stomach than anything that’s happened in college football in my lifetime. If Auburn wants to win it’s time to stop *****footing around and play like the big boys do. If we could get someone of this caliber, that puts Auburn in immediate contention. 

Auburn is not fooling around they are offering big money

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pull out all the stops! I want Bo, Barkley and Cam on Caleb's doorstep right now.

Send Bruce to sell him on AU! Send Russell Wilson to sell him on Davis! Send Mikey to sell him on the OL!

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

The AU rumors only have legs because they were mentioned by some OU writers 

Nope Auburn offering big money as well

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope Auburn offering big money as well

Soon we are all going to have to do our part.  $100 bucks isn't much if given by one man, but if given by everyone on this site, it is a game changer!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Auburn is not fooling around they are offering big money

I’m very happy to hear that if true. At the end of the day, whether one agrees with the NIL thing or not, this is the new norm. Everyone is going to have to play the game, or get left behind unfortunately. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, cbo said:

Pull out all the stops! I want Bo, Barkley and Cam on Caleb's doorstep right now.

Send Bruce to sell him on AU! Send Russell Wilson to sell him on Davis! Send Mikey to sell him on the OL!

Send Bruce with bags of Bo, Barkley, and Cam’s money. Loool. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Soon we are all going to have to do our part.  $100 bucks isn't much if given by one man, but if given by everyone on this site, it is a game changer!!!!!!

And I think most would be down for that. I believe Auburn has enough booster money to pay whoever whatever they wanted. It’s all about getting them to actually do it. To hear people say it the “PTB” have always wanted control of the football program. No better way than to literally get to control what players come in and out of the door. Just takes a little bit of $$$. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...