Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope Auburn offering big money as well

Appreciate you forking over your savings you began many many years ago.  Hopefully you will have enough leftover for a case of PBR. If not maybe Kristi down the street will make you a meal. We salute you!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cbo said:

Pull out all the stops! I want Bo, Barkley and Cam on Caleb's doorstep right now.

Send Bruce to sell him on AU! Send Russell Wilson to sell him on Davis! Send Mikey to sell him on the OL!

LOL on Mikey..funniest post today

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Sad, but probably true. 🤣😂🙄

15301661-48F4-4AA6-9D0C-0E83022FD7F2.jpeg

If this is true then I have no faith this staff wants win games in the sec. There have been too many great qbs in the portal this year

5 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Oh? Okay Golf... 👀 

Not saying its going to happen as a matter fact I doubt it but Auburn is going hard for him $$$$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Just now, WarEagle2 said:

If this is true then I have no faith this staff wants win games in the sec. There have been too many great qbs in the portal this year

It’s a JABA joke. 
Calzada is scheduled to visit this weekend though 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagle2 said:

Who tf are all these great QB’s you speak of?

image.gif.9510105ec06d63edb867d4a2c6afb3e4.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WarEagle2 said:

This was just someone being funny…… Let’s hope it plays out that way. Lol. No way the staff isn’t contacting a many of these other QBs in the portal. If they don’t come it won’t be because the staff didn’t pursue them. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Soon we are all going to have to do our part.  $100 bucks isn't much if given by one man, but if given by everyone on this site, it is a game changer!!!!!!

I love the sentiment. But that would be way low

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Not saying its going to happen as a matter fact I doubt it but Auburn is going hard for him $$$$

I’d be sad if it didn’t happen of course but I’m happy to hear Auburn is throwing the books at him. Looks like they are ready to play ball. 

7 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Have you watched Calzada?? He's a 55% passer with nothing special about him and little upside.  TJ vs Calzada was pretty similar. 

TJ at least has upside 

Calzada appears to be average. Not great, not terrible. Maybe like Bo Nix the last few years?  However TJ is really, really, really bad. I was hoping he would play better, and I know he tried his best, but he was 0-3 as a starter this year for AU and the defense in those games was amazing. All he had to do was play average and we win. 
Hopefully we have more options to start the 22 season. 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Here's one to watch.  He's from Hoover...👀

Interesting ... 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Soon we are all going to have to do our part.  $100 bucks isn't much if given by one man, but if given by everyone on this site, it is a game changer!!!!!!

Wow! College players going to the highest bidder! That stuff used to make people fall up the stairs and die! Now it’s the norm. If you don’t mind, I’ll keep my $100 bucks.

• Like 1

I hope we’re not about to be “Jimmy Sextoned” and used by CW to get an NIL raise from OU. That may be the new frontier. 😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I hope we’re not about to be “Jimmy Sextoned” and used by CW to get an NIL raise from OU. That may be the new frontier. 😀

That's exactly what this tweet sounds like...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

If Caleb Williams does leave OU, I think you'll see Dillon Gabriel head to OU. It looked like Gabriel was initially headed to Ole Miss before Jeff Lebby's departure. Now with Williams possibly leaving OU, that opens up the QB spot for Gabriel to reunite with Lebby at OU. Lebby was Gabriel's OC/QB at UCF in 2019.

great call

• Like 3