Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

It's rare that one player could immediately transform a team. Caleb sure looks like that guy for us. 

• Like 1

I got Zero hope that we get Caleb Williams because….. JABA. However, if CALZADA stops us from getting Caleb Williams dudeeeeee. 

In all seriousness, and just to add to this argument, Calzada is awful and so is TJ Finley. The better of the two is still awful so what’s the argument? Outside of Williams there are a ton of QBs in the portal much, much better than Calzada and Finley alike. If DD leaves then I can understand adding him for depth however that is all he should be, depth. Williams is better, Ward is better, the Marshall QB is better, Bazelak is better. Hell my grandma is better and she’s had two knee replacements.  NOT FINLEY AND NOT CALZADA. Go find someone else PLEASE. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, WarEagle2 said:

Choosing between Calzada and TJ is like choosing horse radish or garlic flavored ice cream. 

Already tried the ice cream. Let's try some of that horse radish to be sure. :big:

7 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I remember his dad playing at Auburn.  Sounds like a no brainer 😂

So we are no longer in the Nix….I mean mix.

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

image.jpeg

LSU he had previous interest in

miami is due to cristobal

no way UCLA is a factor

Auburn can take him and his teammate 

• Like 2

I would love it but I have zero confidence in this happening. We can’t have nice shiney new things. How many times do I have to tell y’all 

Today’s rundown mentioned the new of coordinator bringing somebody with him and apparently Austin Davis has ties to Caleb

7 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Today’s rundown mentioned the new of coordinator bringing somebody with him and apparently Austin Davis has ties to Caleb

He attended his camps

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Just hearing some positives signs at the moment. This could take time or be a short process. We shall see

I’ll take short and sweet for a dollar, Alex.

And no, this is not a euphemism for sexy time, because I know how this board thinks…

8 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

🤮
Sorry, just my natural reaction when I see that guy..

More than likely, Carl Williams was chuckling at Pete Thamel acting like he's a professional.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1