Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

Man, 

If Jimmy Rane and Tim Cook and Lloyd Austin would just come off of a few oftheir hard earned millions, we could have a good football team! Bwahahaha

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

J ferg said Auburn probably leads for Casey Thompson but they haven’t offered yet. He put AU and Missouri on his top 5 and neither one has offered. The guy really doesn’t wanna go to Nebraska I guess lol

Yep other AU sites are saying we have not offered. 

38 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

J ferg said Auburn probably leads for Casey Thompson but they haven’t offered yet. He put AU and Missouri on his top 5 and neither one has offered. The guy really doesn’t wanna go to Nebraska I guess lol

I will say he doesn’t seem like a Harsin guy. For what that’s worth 

19 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Man, 

If Jimmy Rane and Tim Cook and Lloyd Austin would just come off of a few oftheir hard earned millions, we could have a good football team! Bwahahaha

Cook likely has only a few years left. I wonder if he grandfathers us in with the next CEO as far as our academic connections

55 minutes ago, selias said:

I don't see why that's a problem

It's not a problem if we can back fill those 1-2 QBs that transfer out with 1-2 top shelf Olinemen.  I'm hoping Auburn can trade ^^ up a several notches when guys leave the program. 

43 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I will say he doesn’t seem like a Harsin guy. For what that’s worth 

So were gonna take 3*s that are buddy buddy with the coach now? Over good players?

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Golf can u get this thread back on track and let is know if/ when CW is visiting 

I know you’re new here, and welcome by the way, but if you reach out to MODS every time a thread goes a little off course you’re going to have a mental break down. It’s also annoying to see. I get that we all want information related to the topic, and if we see a new post we’ll bolt over to that particular thread for some news (and then get disappointed/annoyed when it’s something dumb), but you’re gonna have to learn to go with the flow a little bit here. And stay away from the Kobe Hudson thread. Trust me. War Eagle

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Have you posted anything remotely positive this week? Take a couple seconds and breath dude 

He's on a downward spiral. We need some pick me ups.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I just want us to be good at quarterback. That’s all. And everywhere else, but as far as this thread goes, I’m not interesting in parsing out who’s better. If Thompson is a quality prospect and much better than who we currently have then bring him in

6 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I know you’re new here, and welcome by the way, but if you reach out to MODS every time a thread goes a little off course you’re going to have a mental break down. It’s also annoying to see. I get that we all want information related to the topic, and if we see a new post we’ll bolt over to that particular thread for some news (and then get disappointed/annoyed when it’s something dumb), but you’re gonna have to learn to go with the flow a little bit here. And stay away from the Kobe Hudson thread. Trust me. War Eagle

Thanks for the advice. Guess I know who the forum police is now

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Thanks for the advice. Guess I know who the forum police is now

Do you see the painfully obvious irony in your response or do I need to point it out to you?

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

Do you see the painfully obvious irony in your response or do I need to point it out to you?

Last I check message board was for discussion , back and forth,  question etc... I thought it was a simple question . I'm sorry if it "annoyed" you , as u put it

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Last I check message board was for discussion , back and forth,  question etc... I thought it was a simple question . I'm sorry if it "annoyed" you , as u put it

Dang you’re dripping with irony. I’m convinced the answer to my question is yes, you definitely need help seeing it. But yes, that’s exactly what a message board is for. So try letting it happen. It’s not a huge deal. Just thought I’d help ya out. As forum police, I’ll let you off with a warning this time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Dang you’re dripping with irony. I’m convinced the answer to my question is yes, you definitely need help seeing it. But yes, that’s exactly what a message board is for. So try letting it happen. It’s not a huge deal. Just thought I’d help ya out. As forum police, I’ll let you off with a warning this time. 

I will keep everything u suggested in mind. Even though the original question wasnt directed at u to begin with but u felt a need to respond anyway. 

5 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I will keep everything u suggested in mind. Even though the original question wasnt directed at u to begin with but u felt a need to respond anyway. 

Keep responding, the irony is thick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I said this in the Calzada thread but I’ll say it here too. If Calzada wants to be at Auburn then so be it, especially since we may need more depth. However I hope Harsin brings someone else in to compete with him and then let the best man win. If Calzada wins then so be it. This is definitely not a flashy get but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Sounds good. War Eagle

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Rumor that CW is visiting Auburn next week. I haven’t been able to confirm yet. 

Bagmen, Assemble!