Jump to content

Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked


Zeek
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cbo said:

There will be many Caleb predictions by many people who may have no idea what they are talking about. 

And I want to see and obsess over every single one. 

Same here! I’m breathing in all the smoke people are putting out! 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites





14 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Same here! I’m breathing in all the smoke people are putting out! 😂

Why not. This is the fun part. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, cbo said:

There will be many Caleb predictions by many people who may have no idea what they are talking about. 

And I want to see and obsess over every single one. 

I love your style and resilience. War Damn Eagle, you keeper of the flame.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

I love your style and resilience. War Damn Eagle, you keeper of the flame.

I've decided Caleb is coming and bringing all the great WRs and OL. We are currently NC title contenders. 

I just hope Caleb allows me this delusion(?) long enough to get through tomorrow night's game. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want real news and I want it now.  😵

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys, man what a day... just got home from Brenner's steakhouse celebrating my wife and I's one year anniversary after earlier today touring an insanely nice townhouse in Houston to finally move us out of this tiny little 1 bedroom we have been in.  Owner basically told us it was ours as long as all the checks cleared... And on top of all that I came home to see that AUBURN SIGNED CALEB WILLIAMS TODAY WHILE I WAS EATING DINNER 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

 

 

 

 

 

 

sigh... if only boys... if only...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How perfect would it be for him to announce he's coming to Auburn right before halftime of the championship. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Didba said:

Guys, man what a day... just got home from Brenner's steakhouse celebrating my wife and I's one year anniversary after earlier today touring an insanely nice townhouse in Houston to finally move us out of this tiny little 1 bedroom we have been in.  Owner basically told us it was ours as long as all the checks cleared... And on top of all that I came home to see that AUBURN SIGNED CALEB WILLIAMS TODAY WHILE I WAS EATING DINNER 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

 

 

 

 

 

 

sigh... if only boys... if only...

So you went to McDonald's?

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Guys, man what a day... just got home from Brenner's steakhouse celebrating my wife and I's one year anniversary after earlier today touring an insanely nice townhouse in Houston to finally move us out of this tiny little 1 bedroom we have been in.  Owner basically told us it was ours as long as all the checks cleared... And on top of all that I came home to see that AUBURN SIGNED CALEB WILLIAMS TODAY WHILE I WAS EATING DINNER 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

 

 

 

 

 

 

sigh... if only boys... if only...

So it wasn’t your 1 year anniversary? How disappointing for us.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

So it wasn’t your 1 year anniversary? How disappointing for us.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So you went to McDonald's?

Hmmmm... my post seemed a lot more logically cohesive in my head but now its just in shambles...

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Hmmmm... my post seemed a lot more logically cohesive in my head but now its just in shambles...

That happens to a lot of of us around here.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

How perfect would it be for him to announce he's coming to Auburn right before halftime of the championship. 

 

7D4ECB14-9F5C-45A7-ACA1-2F6D22671E4C.jpeg

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So you went to McDonald's?

'Tis the most precious of evenings, so my fair lady will be dining on your limited special. The ribs ... the ... McRibs. Mold them in proper rib form, poste haste. For a starter, we select the pommes frites. I hear they are quite good here. Chop chop!

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always thought CW was going to USC from the beginning. Hopefully I’m wrong but looks like they’re in the lead 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, bigbird said:

How perfect would it be for him to announce he's coming to Auburn right before halftime of the championship. 

That would be an amazing start to 2022. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I always thought CW was going to USC from the beginning. Hopefully I’m wrong but looks like they’re in the lead 

 

I just want him to visit AU. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I always thought CW was going to USC from the beginning. Hopefully I’m wrong but looks like they’re in the lead 

 

Ain’t got no USC “friends.” 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I always thought CW was going to USC from the beginning. Hopefully I’m wrong but looks like they’re in the lead 

 

Probably, but I don't Hoke actually knows any more on the issue other than just retweeting. Basically just regurgitating the headline in his own words...

Besides Williams being on the sideline for an NFL game in LA, no one has yet to confirm if he is or isn't visiting USC. It's as substantive as his alleged "incognito visit" to Auburn this weekend. So I lean on the side of no one knows anything at the moment...

Well except that one dentist of course.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

I always thought CW was going to USC from the beginning. Hopefully I’m wrong but looks like they’re in the lead 

 

JLee chimed in and said we've been in contact with his camp throughout the day. USC thought he would commit tonight but he didn't. Thus, tomorrow is the huge day. Get to Tuesday and try to get a visit. Get Austin Davis to fly to LA and convince him to come with him for a visit. They can check out the town together for the first time lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Should know tomorrow.  If he does not announce tomorrow, we have a legitimate chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, roe4christ said:

Should know tomorrow.  If he does not announce tomorrow, we have a legitimate chance.

Being reported behind the scenes USC has him. USC spring semester starts in 2 weeks. Let's see tomorrow.

Edited by Randman5000
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Being reported behind the scenes USC has him. USC spring semester starts tm. Let's see tomorrow.

IT isn't sounding good for the good guys here, but....HUGE but....if we someone get through tomorrow without hearing that he committed to USC...I like our chances. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...