Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

8 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Cameron Ward to Washington State.  

Not terribly surprised. I knew once we went full-court press on Williams, Ward was off the radar. Dude is gonna ball out.

There's gotta be a rolled-up newspaper badge for this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

The fact CW didn't commit to USC today after the visit is reason to be hopeful.

Let's hope the next thing we hear about CW is a scheduled visit to Auburn tomorrow.  Then we can begin to get excited.  Man, it can be tough being an Auburn football fan.......basketball on the other hand.  🥰

2 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

Let's hope the next thing we hear about CW is a scheduled visit to Auburn tomorrow.  Then we can begin to get excited.  Man, it can be tough being an Auburn football fan.......basketball on the other hand.  🥰

Agreed. Had to be good. 

14 minutes ago, fredst said:

I knew someone would ruin it…

You know, when you type in a celebrity’s name and the word unflattering you tend to get some gosh-awful pics on image search.  Jessika’s worst pics aren’t that bad, comparatively.

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

You know, when you type in a celebrity’s name and the word unflattering you tend to get some gosh-awful pics on image search.  Jessika’s worst pics aren’t that bad, comparatively.

Yeah, but we had such a good vibe going (albeit tacky)….

Dude probably isn’t even going to visit us. I’m not even surprised, to be honest. Nobody with any legit credibility ever even mentioned us having a chance. 

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I actually would prefer Brock Vandagriff.    Seems more like our kind of guy.  

We won't know about him until after spring. He's got a shot at ugafor now

3 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

I actually would prefer Brock Vandagriff.    Seems more like our kind of guy.  

This guy does scream east Alabama. He hasn’t even left Georgia. Lol. We are so desperate to role into the season with someone else that we are just grabbing for anyone with a legit chance of being decent.😂

D595BC6A-E9D0-4046-9223-0FCB779DC4DF.jpeg

17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This guy does scream east Alabama. He hasn’t even left Georgia. Lol. We are so desperate to role into the season with someone else that we are just grabbing for anyone with a legit chance of being decent.😂

D595BC6A-E9D0-4046-9223-0FCB779DC4DF.jpeg

AUCivENG you mad because the best you could do was civil engineering.   Come on man ease up.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Dude probably isn’t even going to visit us. I’m not even surprised, to be honest. Nobody with any legit credibility ever even mentioned us having a chance. 

Look I'm pretty pleased with how we're handling defensive recruiting/roster management but offensive recruiting/roster management has for the most part been atrocious. South freaking Carolina currently has a brighter future on that side of the ball than us.

Edited by AUwent