Transfer Quarterbacks Being Tracked

Zeek

51 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Totally true . I like to think more in terms of women ( hope they are women) and year round temperatures . LA has both lol, just check first 

Paradise…except for high taxes and poop on the sidewalks. My understanding is that homeless are encouraged to poop on all the sidewalks in all the cities and towns.

Edited by AUDevil
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

He has got to improve on his accuracy issues, and his reduction of INTs. 9 is too many in one season.

He's got to hit a better percentage of his medium passes which keep drives alive. His OL has to better protect than he got from Bo, bc Bo could get out of trouble. Calz will not, but he is better I think of finding places in the pocket to make the throws.

Listen, if you look at his HS star ranking and who was in his list of offers, you'll start to cry. I'm just hoping he played in a HS system that was not pass oriented, but I didn't check that out.

I still don't know if he is the answer or Finley. Finley really already knows this offense and if he actually imroved on his weaknesses, it could be a real big battle in the spring.

If we come out of the spring w/ no starter named we are in trouble. lol.

It feels like we’ve gone for so long without an accurate QB.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Paradise…except for high taxes and poop on the sidewalks. My understanding is that homeless are encouraged to poop on all the sidewalks in all the cities and towns.

AUdevil what’s wrong with that ?? 

11 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Highly incentivized. They get medical marijuana vouchers for each pound of poop they leave on the sidewalk. Can’t believe any 5 star even considers it, unless they’re into sidewalk pooping and MJ.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I think we all know what follows next. Welp barring anything else happening I guess Calzada is the new guy

Sounds like the package deal is imminent. CW up next....

I may get blasted for this but I’m not totally sure he is the type of QB that CH is looking for. I’m not saying he didn’t want him, I am sure he did, but when I look back at former Boise QB’s, mobility was not something I think he places a ton of value on. I am not saying that CW can’t stand in the pocket and throw because I have seen him do it. I wonder if he is looking for a QB that is more likely to stand back there and let the play develop rather than scramble. This is all total speculation by me and has no basis in fact.(disclaimer)

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

You’ve got that wrong Devil, they don’t have to be encouraged.

10 minutes ago, wcware said:

I may get blasted for this but I’m not totally sure he is the type of QB that CH is looking for. I’m not saying he didn’t want him, I am sure he did, but when I look back at former Boise QB’s, mobility was not something I think he places a ton of value on. I am not saying that CW can’t stand in the pocket and throw because I have seen him do it. I wonder if he is looking for a QB that is more likely to stand back there and let the play develop rather than scramble. This is all total speculation by me and has no basis 

Yep. But why aren't we pursuing Dart or any other QB in the Portal? Maybe we are and are keeping it under wraps

13 minutes ago, wcware said:

I may get blasted for this but I’m not totally sure he is the type of QB that CH is looking for. I’m not saying he didn’t want him, I am sure he did, but when I look back at former Boise QB’s, mobility was not something I think he places a ton of value on. I am not saying that CW can’t stand in the pocket and throw because I have seen him do it. I wonder if he is looking for a QB that is more likely to stand back there and let the play develop rather than scramble. This is all total speculation by me and has no basis in fact.(disclaimer)

If he’s opposed to mobility, we’re set. 👍🏻

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yep. But why aren't we pursuing Dart or any other QB in the Portal? Maybe we are and are keeping it under wraps

I have no idea. The only thing I have to go on is QB’s he has signed before. I’m not going to pretend to know all their skills but I don’t remember any of them being very mobile. Maybe it’s just a coincidence 

20 minutes ago, wcware said:

I think coaches shouldn't be so set in their style that they cant adapt to having elite players at a position if they aren't the perfect skill set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, WarEagle2 said:

I think coaches shouldn't be so set in their style that they cant adapt to having elite players at a position if they aren't the perfect skill set.

I would agree and I’m not stating what I said as fact. I’m just throwing it out there. 

33 minutes ago, wcware said:

That really sucks. 

We haven't even been in discussions about a visit. I don't think CW was ever a real possibility, no matter how hard we tried or loose connection we had through AD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

We haven't even been in discussions about a visit. I don't think CW was ever a real possibility, no matter how hard we tried or loose connection we had through AD

I would totally agree with you.

57 minutes ago, wcware said:

Why wouldn’t you want a QB with mobility? It’s not the end all be all but that’s the direction the league is headed in now. Why wouldnt you want a QB who can hurt you in multiple ways? 

10 minutes ago, 90s Distortion said:

USC is about hippie Clemson for a few years and then, poof, gone again.

Actually you've got it very, very backwards. USC is a traditional power located in a talent rich, major market with very little competition.

The fact that they fell off for a decade is the fluke. They're likely back to top 5 finishes every year now. 

• Like 1