New Offensive Coordinator - Austin Davis

Zeek

Guest MustardSeed
16 minutes ago, japantiger said:

The denominator is irrelevant.  The bigger the denominator gets the lower the success %...you do understand you just keep making my point right?     

Lol. You really don’t get it at all do you 😂. You have ZERO ACCURATE NUMBERS TO USE 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guest MustardSeed
18 minutes ago, japantiger said:

The denominator is irrelevant.  The bigger the denominator gets the lower the success %...you do understand you just keep making my point right?     

Do me a favor ok. List every coach in D1 since 2013 that calls their own plays. We will go from there 😉

14 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Side Note: How do we keep Trovon on the recruiting trail?  

Off the field coaches can be recruiters, it's just kinda rare. I'd take Bert off the recruiting trail and let Reed do it

QB coach to Russel Wilson….so does that make him a mobile QB fan …al a good news for Davis and as far as transfer portal does that lean to Spencer Rattler over Clovis???

Can’t name him yet b/c Trovon Reed is busy saving our a55es.

Speaking of; what are we going to do with him after ESD?  Seems like he’s a budding superstar recruiter.

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Can’t name him yet b/c Trovon Reed is busy saving our a55es.

Speaking of; what are we going to do with him after ESD?  Seems like he’s a budding superstar recruiter.

Promote him to bagman? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

If this is the guy I'm thinking of I saw him play high school ball in Mississippi and at Southern Miss. If he's good at working with mobile QB's, lets make sure we have one. With the OL I think we're going to have, it would be advantageous, very advantageous.

He did play for Sou Miss and was a very talented QB. A friend was his his underclassman back-up and couldn’t sniff the field as Austin played tough and hardly missed a snap. No idea if he can coach or not. Was under Fedora while there and the offense was very fast-paced for that day and time so I would think he could manage a number of different schemes between what he learned there and at Seattle. 

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

QB coach to Russel Wilson….so does that make him a mobile QB fan …al a good news for Davis and as far as transfer portal does that lean to Spencer Rattler over Clovis???

Rattler to USCe

7 hours ago, japantiger said:

How many championships between these guys?  0.

How many do you have? What qualifies you to decide what's best for Auburn? Have you been a head coach, OC , or admin? You opinion is yours and you are entitled to it , but you really have no idea what makes or breaks a program.......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Of course when I get locked out of my account for a week this board turns into a dumpster fire.

playing catch up I like AD as the OC

Tank was never going anywhere 

I told everyone on this board back in October don’t be surprised if this is Bo’s last year here

Guest MustardSeed
7 hours ago, auburnphan said:

when you get stomped in your crappy point you attack others to avoid further embarrassment

It’s ok. Some have trouble realizing you need 2 accurate numbers to do math, not just one 😂

Guest MustardSeed
5 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Word is that Tank was actually leaving and was telling everyone Sunday night he was gone and Harsin talked him into staying. I’m guessing he’d had conversations with people like the Nix family and got bad info about where the offense was headed and Harsin was out recruiting so he believed a lie until Harsin shared the actual vision for the future (but that’s just a guess and not based anything I’ve heard)

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Word is that Tank was actually leaving and was telling everyone Sunday night he was gone and Harsin talked him into staying. I’m guessing he’d had conversations with people like the Nix family and got bad info about where the offense was headed and Harsin was out recruiting so he believed a lie until Harsin shared the actual vision for the future (but that’s just a guess and not based anything I’ve heard)

It’s possible, we do live in a time where kids and adults live off of knee jerk reactions and with everything literally at our finger tips it’s easy to make a quick and open decision your may regret 

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, JMassie11 said:

It’s possible, we do live in a time where kids and adults live off of knee jerk reactions and with everything literally at our finger tips it’s easy to make a quick and open decision your may regret 

Agreed. Regardless of why he was leaving, multiple different people on here feel very confident he was leaving and telling folks such on Sunday night. It may not be true but it seems legit 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

Of course when I get locked out of my account for a week this board turns into a dumpster fire.

playing catch up I like AD as the OC

I told everyone on this board back in October don’t be surprised if this is Bo’s last year here

We should just learn to listen to what you say. Next time maybe ( but some of us are very slow learners).