Recruiting Thread Shout Out....

Tigerpro2a

8 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Hello fam,

On this ENSD Eve, I just thought I would take a second and create a thread to shout out and thank the man that has kept us informed all year.

@Zeek....stand up job this past year as always. You have done a great job stepping in after E with the recruiting threads all year long. Your work does not go unnoticed nor unappreciated. Thanks for all the hard work.

Also a big Thank You to all the other regulars that frequent the dark side over here. Been a hell of a ride this class, and I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow.

War Damn Eagle.

Ditto.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Heck yeah. I have looked forward to @Zeek updates all year and keeping everything organized.

Shout out to @Paladin and @toddc too for the updates this summer with all the different visitors and the criuts posting there offers from Auburn. Appreciate all your work and effort guys. War Eagle!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Great job by all. I have been around a little while now and the staff at AUFam is fantastic. Thank you for a great board and a pile of fun 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, tigerken said:

Heck yeah. I have looked forward to @Zeek updates all year and keeping everything organized.

Shout out to @Paladin and @toddc too for the updates this summer with all the different visitors and the criuts posting there offers from Auburn. Appreciate all your work and effort guys. War Eagle!

Special thanks to @zeek for his efforts in this forum. Great job picking up from ellitor. 

Also, want to second @tigerken's shout out to @Paladin and @toddc. You guys did a lot of heavy lifting to provide info on potential recruits.

Appreciate all the work to keep the recruiting forum an informative place.

War Eagle! :wareagle:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ToomersStreet said:

Got some solid player this class but we are way behind on linemen

This thread is for Zeek and the others who put in a lot of hard work to keep us all informed...but your thought is noted.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, akillshot said:

Also, want to second @tigerken's shout out to @Paladin and @toddc. You guys did a lot of heavy lifting to provide info on potential recruits.

Yes Thank You. I couldn't remember everyone's last night. I am adding those two to the OP