Lame Kiffin's TV interview

Mikey

Anybody else catch this on signing day? He looked rumpled, for lack of a better word, with cap not centered on his head. Basically, he spent the whole time saying that other schools were paying kids through illegal NIL promises and these others have more money than does Ole Miss. I don't recall if it was on the SEC network or ESPN, I was switching between the two. I never saw it played again. He was very weird! Maybe under the influence of some substance?

Now, he may not be able to pony up as much as bammer or A&M, but his school clearly has more money than MSU and he finished behind them. Anybody else see this? Thoughts?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

Anybody else catch this on signing day? He looked rumpled, for lack of a better word, with cap not centered on his head. Basically, he spent the whole time saying that other schools were paying kids through illegal NIL promises and these others have more money than does Ole Miss. I don't recall if it was on the SEC network or ESPN, I was switching between the two. I never saw it played again. He was very weird! Maybe under the influence of some substance?

Now, he may not be able to pony up as much as bammer or A&M, but his school clearly has more money than MSU and he finished behind them. Anybody else see this? Thoughts?

I did not see it, but I did say after the AU game that his sideline demeanor was starting to look a lot like Urban’s: depressed and not looking like a happy person. 

On 12/17/2021 at 10:57 PM, Mikey said:

Sounds like the same old Lane to me.  Nothing's changed...

On 12/17/2021 at 10:57 PM, Mikey said:

I would not doubt that one bit.  That relationship he has with his QB is just weird to me.