Florida vs. Central Florida

SRBautigerfan

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

It’s a train wreck so far.  Horrible offense on both sides.  Where is Joey Gatewood ?  Btw, yes… big cat has already jumped offsides, lol.

Amazed at how bad Florida actually is. 

Emory Jones in the portal after this game. 

Who in the H would want him? 

Gus maybe?😁

• Like 2

Gus inherited a good program from Heupel and he's already destroyed it. Pitiful play-calling and offense as usual. I don't believe they've thrown the ball more than five yards down the field

• Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Gus inherited a good program from Heupel and he's already destroyed it. Pitiful play-calling and offense as usual. I don't believe they've thrown the ball more than five yards down the field

But, they ran a sugar huddle😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TV just had a pretty good closeup of Gus messing with his nose.  He didn't actually pick it, but he was giving it a robust rub.   Some things never change.

• Like 1

this guy has an actual hole in his brain 

you have the QB who never throws the football in what is essentially a wildcat play. No one is respecting the fake sweep

I know his playbook is hampered since Gabriel has been hurt but goodness gracious 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

alright im done complaining after this 

UCF has completed maybe 4 passes since ive started watching. HOW is UF allowing them to RUN?!?!!?! 

Florida is really bad

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

alright im done complaining after this 

UCF has completed maybe 4 passes since ive started watching. HOW is UF allowing them to RUN?!?!!?! 

Todd Grantham defenses are arguably worse than Malzahn offenses. UF defense has been the laughingstock of the SEC for a couple years now. But yea, pretty laughable that they let that happen when UCF can't throw at all

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Just an atrocious football game also 

no idea why Florida is playing the QB who won't be here next year. It doesn't even have to be AR-15...just play someone who WILL be here next season 

That was my thinking. Dude is transferring and wouldn’t be playing if I was the coach. Give the opportunity to someone who wants to be there.

• Like 2

These announcers must be paid by Gus’s agent trying to get him a raise. They referenced him as being once of the best play callers in the country 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, metafour said:

3rd and 4 - in comes Gatewood to lose a yard on the most predictable play imaginable LOL. 

I'm so thankful I have no emotional attachment to that crap anymore.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

These announcers must be paid by Gus’s agent trying to get him a raise. They referenced him as being once of the best play callers in the country 

They're two of the last four to actually believe that.

• Haha 1

Here's the thing. Heupel left behind a great QB and good offensive personnel. They had an explosive O during his tenure. I figured Gus would do well with those players before gradually regressing once they left. Instead they have looked meh all year. Plus big step up coming with the Big 12

• Like 1

Last drive for UCF: Big play to the five yard line.  2 runs up the middle.  Sacked trying to pass.  FG.

Deja Vu

• Like 1
  • Haha 1