Bo Nix Mom’s and Sister’s IG Post

RunInRed

1 hour ago, passthebiscuits said:

Buh-bye.

you don’t have a right to leave your lover and still be loved. That’s not how life works. 

I just wrote and deleted what I think about Bo and his family. It’s the Christmas season, after all. 

Yikes. This about says it all.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 2:30 PM, cole256 said:

They are going to ignore this. How many QB's came round here and they just couldn't throw. Meanwhile Bo literallycan't throw past 10 yards and it was look at the coaching!

And talk about him in the pro's on here is laughable. 

pretty sure the coaches have to except some guilt if they get kids that cannot throw tho tight? am i right?

12 hours ago, woodford said:

I stg if Oregon beats Georgia next year on opening day 🤣

Bo's career comp% against UGA is like 48%

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

pretty sure the coaches have to except some guilt if they get kids that cannot throw tho tight? am i right?

I glad to see you back. I know you have been MIA for a while.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Actually WED, that is his comp% against Georgia STATE.   13/27 for 156.

Damn, so he's terrible against every school from Georgia, not just UGA 

10 minutes ago, wcware said:

you are about the only one but i appreciate a lot.

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Damn, so he's terrible against every school from Georgia, not just UGA 

Bo's HS completion % was just 57.8.   At AU he was 58, 60 and 61.   He has just never shown the ability to be a really accurate QB.   Often even his completions were balls that were not well placed.   So far this year, 32 NFL QBs have attempted at least 224 passes.   All but 4 have completion percentages above Bo's best year.  

30 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Aw fifty I love you too😀

hell proud some days i do not like myself some days. anyway thanx proud the check is in the mail!

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, wcware said:

yes i got a timeout for the record. i let my anger get away from me. i would say more but i am not allowed to talk about it or i get it again. i complained years ago and got three days.

• Facepalm 1

i ran into patrick nix in walmart when he was on the staff at jville and when he realized i recognized him he hit an aisle and changed directions a time or two to avoid me. hell i was just gonna tell him war eagle.

• Haha 1

On 12/24/2021 at 11:57 AM, LPTiger said:

If the point is to tell your brother you love him and are proud of him, do it face to face.  It means more.   If that isn't the point, I'm not sure why you publicly do this. 

I think that is the point and I won't throw shade at his family for doing that.  I'm not a fan of social media, but the truth is that this is how young people express themselves.

35 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i ran into patrick nix in walmart when he was on the staff at jville and when he realized i recognized him he hit an aisle and changed directions a time or two to avoid me. hell i was just gonna tell him war eagle.

Heck, i've done that when I didn't want to take the time to speak with a distant relative.  I can't throw stones for that..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Bo's HS completion % was just 57.8.   At AU he was 58, 60 and 61.   He has just never shown the ability to be a really accurate QB.   Often even his completions were balls that were not well placed.   So far this year, 32 NFL QBs have attempted at least 224 passes.   All but 4 have completion percentages above Bo's best year.  

I’m not here to argue but I hope people understand there are 10 other players involved in varying degrees of responsibility to complete a pass. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, creed said:

I’m not here to argue but I hope people understand there are 10 other players involved in varying degrees of responsibility to complete a pass. 

That's why he listed a broad spectrum of results across multiple rosters and coaching staffs and pointed out specific tendencies on Bo's part. 

That said, no, not everyone does understand this. And Bo has benefited from that in the court of the Auburn fan base's opinion as much as he has suffered from it, including and especially his very first start. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Well it depends on what you believe. You see people on here have complained about cam and Marshall throwing, but they were successful. You also have guys like Willis who I know several people on here said to me how he couldn't throw and he should be moved to wr or safety.

My point is pretty much everybody was told they couldn't throw but Bo got the wait and let him grow and it's the offense around him. It's he wanted to compete but the guys around him couldn't so he was frustrated......

You see people can call me a hater and all of that but really I'm making points that can't really be argued. If it's awww poor Bo it should be that for everybody. Bo doesn't love the school more, wanted to win more, have parents that love their child differently than any other player, more of an Auburn man or any of the other arbitrary metric that people use to pretend that Bo is special. 

He's not special or different at all whatsoever. If he deserves sympathy and extra respect so does every other player.

Go look at that Tracy Rocker thread and how he was talked about like a dog and he's done much more for Auburn than Bo. And that's just one example. 

• Like 1

i will always have big love for bo because he played hurt and still wanted to come back in and play. but if he is not happy or whatever i hope he finds what he is looking for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Well it depends on what you believe. You see people on here have complained about cam and Marshall throwing, but they were successful. You also have guys like Willis who I know several people on here said to me how he couldn't throw and he should be moved to wr or safety.

My point is pretty much everybody was told they couldn't throw but Bo got the wait and let him grow and it's the offense around him. It's he wanted to compete but the guys around him couldn't so he was frustrated......

You see people can call me a hater and all of that but really I'm making points that can't really be argued. If it's awww poor Bo it should be that for everybody. Bo doesn't love the school more, wanted to win more, have parents that love their child differently than any other player, more of an Auburn man or any of the other arbitrary metric that people use to pretend that Bo is special. 

He's not special or different at all whatsoever. If he deserves sympathy and extra respect so does every other player.

Go look at that Tracy Rocker thread and how he was talked about like a dog and he's done much more for Auburn than Bo. And that's just one example. 

you see stuff that is not there. i am not a hater and that includes you as well. i see what happened with willis and it makes me mad because he is fortunate to get a decent shot and it worked out for him. i think bo does and i think most qb's under gus deserve a ton of sympathy. cam and nick mostly made gus in my opinion. and he had a winner in willis unless he could not get out of willis that freeze did. maybe stid looked better in practice than willis did but he should have given willis more shots than what he got because sometimes the lights do not really come on until it is game time. and for the record i do not hate you and never have. we all have ways people do not care about. have i been angry? sure.as for players getting love and others getting crap  i love every single player that has ever worn the orange and blue and never assaulted anyone sexual or otherwise.

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Being that we aren't screwing each other, does this really apply?

Does "screwing" mean "messing with" or "participating in coitus with" in this sentence? I don't get the rest of it either.