how many of you root for bama when wwe do not play them?

aubiefifty

I will be rooting for Bama to beat UGA in the championship.  It was a glorious day when Bama steamrolled UGA in the SEC Championship so I hope they can do that again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hardly ever root for Bama, but like abw , i will be rooting for them against UGA. 

Rather see Bama win their 100th championship or whatever they are on now than see UGA start to get Championships too. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I hardly ever root for Bama, but like abw , i will be rooting for them against UGA. 

Rather see Bama win their 100th championship or whatever they are on now than see UGA start to get Championships too. 

Rather than rooting for Alabama, I look at it as actively rooting for Georgia to lose.  It takes me to the same place, but is much less bitter going down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

1 hour ago, Strychnine said:

Rather than rooting for Alabama, I look at it as actively rooting for Georgia to lose.  It takes me to the same place, but is much less bitter going down.

These.

• Like 1

Never used to root for them ever ever ever. Now I’m engaged to a Bama grad, and she loves Bama the way I do Auburn. So, I’ll passively pull for them now so long as they aren’t playing us and/or their win doesn’t hurt us. It’s easy tonight. I hate UGA fans. And I hate Kirby more than Saban. So for tonight… Rrr… Nope can’t say it. But guck feorgia!

• Like 1

Nope. Just hoping the power goes out in Indy til tomorrow morning and game can't be rescheduled. That would be okay with me.

By the way, for the next 4 hours you can finally get checked out of a Wal Mart in less than 30 minutes, full service, if that were to be an establishment from which you should need to purchase something.

No interest in watching this rerun, as is the sentiment in most of the nation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In a yawntastic matchup the networks just can't sell this year, it's ...........

giphy.gif

In case you're looking for better TV entertainment, tune into PBS where they're showing that episode of Rick Steve's Europe where he gets a hooker in Budapest, ends up with a face tattoo, and says something disparaging about Obama. Followed by a special episode of Joy of Painting with Bob Ross where peanut the orphaned squirrel bites him, accidentally mixes Alizarin Crimson with Phthalo Blue, and he says the F word.

"Fanbrush!"

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

Never.  I hate bama, I hate their midget coach, their lousy band, their stupid cheers, their chubby flag girls and their toothless, sister humping, trailer dwelling, bean eating fans.  When I was at Auburn, the USSR national basketball team played bama in an exhibition game in Birmingham.  My friends and I drove up and cheered for the Russians. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, im4aual said:

Never.  I hate bama, I hate their midget coach, their lousy band, their stupid cheers, their chubby flag girls and their toothless, sister humping, trailer dwelling, bean eating fans.  When I was at Auburn, the USSR national basketball team played bama in an exhibition game in Birmingham.  My friends and I drove up and cheered for the Russians. 

I would be happy if I never heard that stupid band ever again. And all those idiots decked out in houndstooth last night were so embarrassing. It's all so annoying. 

Welp, last night was the last time I ever had to hope bama wouldn't lose a game. uga has their trophy. My worst fears have been realized. Nothing matters anymore. Hello darkness, my old friend. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Welp, last night was the last time I ever had to hope bama wouldn't lose a game. uga has their trophy. My worst fears have been realized. Nothing matters anymore. Hello darkness, my old friend. 

I pulled for Bama for the first time in my life. And what did it get me. 

Depressing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

I pulled for Bama for the first time in my life. And what did it get me. 

Depressing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I've pulled for them 3 times, I think.

There was a time when them beating LSU would've helped us get to Atlanta. Don't remember the year. They lost.

There was the last time they played uga for the national title. America lost, but uga lost the mostest.

After last night...

Darth Vader GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Auburn06 said:

When I started watching football in 2006 I watched Alabama and Auburn mostly. I would say I am a fan of both :P

b870866b58c372fb4693725f4b6369def3488b5c_hq.gif