Jump to content
Null

how many of you root for bama when wwe do not play them?


aubiefifty
 Share

Recommended Posts

I will be rooting for Bama to beat UGA in the championship.  It was a glorious day when Bama steamrolled UGA in the SEC Championship so I hope they can do that again.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I hardly ever root for Bama, but like abw , i will be rooting for them against UGA. 

 

Rather see Bama win their 100th championship or whatever they are on now than see UGA start to get Championships too. 

 

Rather than rooting for Alabama, I look at it as actively rooting for Georgia to lose.  It takes me to the same place, but is much less bitter going down.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I hardly ever root for Bama, but like abw , i will be rooting for them against UGA. 

Rather see Bama win their 100th championship or whatever they are on now than see UGA start to get Championships too. 

 

1 hour ago, Strychnine said:

Rather than rooting for Alabama, I look at it as actively rooting for Georgia to lose.  It takes me to the same place, but is much less bitter going down.

These.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never used to root for them ever ever ever. Now I’m engaged to a Bama grad, and she loves Bama the way I do Auburn. So, I’ll passively pull for them now so long as they aren’t playing us and/or their win doesn’t hurt us. It’s easy tonight. I hate UGA fans. And I hate Kirby more than Saban. So for tonight… Rrr… Nope can’t say it. But guck feorgia!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope. Just hoping the power goes out in Indy til tomorrow morning and game can't be rescheduled. That would be okay with me.

By the way, for the next 4 hours you can finally get checked out of a Wal Mart in less than 30 minutes, full service, if that were to be an establishment from which you should need to purchase something.

No interest in watching this rerun, as is the sentiment in most of the nation.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In case you're looking for better TV entertainment, tune into PBS where they're showing that episode of Rick Steve's Europe where he gets a hooker in Budapest, ends up with a face tattoo, and says something disparaging about Obama. Followed by a special episode of Joy of Painting with Bob Ross where peanut the orphaned squirrel bites him, accidentally mixes Alizarin Crimson with Phthalo Blue, and he says the F word.

"Fanbrush!"

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never.  I hate bama, I hate their midget coach, their lousy band, their stupid cheers, their chubby flag girls and their toothless, sister humping, trailer dwelling, bean eating fans.  When I was at Auburn, the USSR national basketball team played bama in an exhibition game in Birmingham.  My friends and I drove up and cheered for the Russians. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, im4aual said:

Never.  I hate bama, I hate their midget coach, their lousy band, their stupid cheers, their chubby flag girls and their toothless, sister humping, trailer dwelling, bean eating fans.  When I was at Auburn, the USSR national basketball team played bama in an exhibition game in Birmingham.  My friends and I drove up and cheered for the Russians. 

I would be happy if I never heard that stupid band ever again. And all those idiots decked out in houndstooth last night were so embarrassing. It's all so annoying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Welp, last night was the last time I ever had to hope bama wouldn't lose a game. uga has their trophy. My worst fears have been realized. Nothing matters anymore. Hello darkness, my old friend. 

I pulled for Bama for the first time in my life. And what did it get me. 

Depressing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

I pulled for Bama for the first time in my life. And what did it get me. 

Depressing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I've pulled for them 3 times, I think.

There was a time when them beating LSU would've helped us get to Atlanta. Don't remember the year. They lost.

There was the last time they played uga for the national title. America lost, but uga lost the mostest.

After last night...

Darth Vader GIFs | Tenor

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Auburn06 said:

When I started watching football in 2006 I watched Alabama and Auburn mostly. I would say I am a fan of both :P

 

b870866b58c372fb4693725f4b6369def3488b5c_hq.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...