Am I the only one?

Beaker

I watched the semis and will have the championship game on. I don't sit and watch play by play but I do keep a check on it. I keep watching Bama in these type games because I keep hoping to see another Clemson like beatdown from a few years ago. It's the definition of insanity for me...I keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result. 

Edited by gr82be

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Quite a bit of them as you can tell by some of the things that say on here. 

I get being busy. It's rare I can watch football from noon into the night. But how the hell can't you be a fan of the game in general?? "I don't watch any SEC games" I mean ??

I'm just glad I was out of the country on vacation and couldn't watch the SEC championship game, so the Natty will be new to me. Ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched most of the 1st half of both to see if there was a chance either would lose yesterday and watched most of the 1st half of the SECCG but I won’t watch either during the season.  I certainly don’t pull for them or any other SEC team either.  But I do watch other SEC and non SEC teams play just to see other offenses and defenses.  I enjoy college football. 

Edited by SRBautigerfan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

on yahoo news today is an interesting article of how saban has ruined college football. i tend to agree. it is not fair for one or two teams to get all the five stars especially when they have been caught cheating to get them and nothing is done because they have a special protector to fix things for them. i am not sure what the solution is but where is the glory of winning when you cheat like hell?

Has anyone ever questioned how the REC could move Tua's family from Hawaii and Bryce Young family from California to Alabama and I'm sure provide jobs for them? This goes all the way back to the REC moving Trent Richardson family, in the dead if the night from Pensacola to Killen, AL. Go look at Satan's record at Mich St and LSU.. He had one great time, the one who won the Natty at LSU...Yet nothing is mentioned.. I guess the media is scared to ask

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Has anyone ever questioned how the REC could move Tua's family from Hawaii and Bryce Young family from California to Alabama and I'm sure provide jobs for them? This goes all the way back to the REC moving Trent Richardson family, in the dead if the night from Pensacola to Killen, AL. Go look at Satan's record at Mich St and LSU.. He had one great time, the one who won the Natty at LSU...Yet nothing is mentioned.. I guess the media is scared to ask

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

I get being busy. It's rare I can watch football from noon into the night. But how the hell can't you be a fan of the game in general?? "I don't watch any SEC games" I mean wft???

I'm just glad I was out of the country on vacation and couldn't watch the SEC championship game, so the Natty will be new to me. Ha

I get it, I’m not normal 😆

I yam what I yam..

I only watch UGA if they are losing and even then, I will not watch for a long time (you know, in case I jinx it 😂), unless it’s near the end of the game. 

Living in Atlanta I've  learned to hate Georgia and Georgia Fans passionately. Lord help me but I will be pulling for Bama and hoping Georgia still has to go back 50 years when claiming a Title. I'll be watching

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, shabby said:

Living in Atlanta I've  learned to hate Georgia and Georgia Fans passionately. Lord help me but I will be pulling for Bama and hoping Georgia still has to go back 50 years when claiming a Title. I'll be watching

Same. What's one more title for Bama? It's not going to matter.

I'd prefer UGA stay losers

• Like 4

With the officiating and rule changes, particularly officials no longer calling holding and the ridiculousness of the targeting rule, I rarely find myself watching college football unless Auburn is playing.

for the record, I watched some of the Arky win today and some of the UK game.   I like SEC vs others games.  And I watch other SEC vs SEC when I have a free moment, but I don't watch the NFL anymore.   And maybe I will go read the article about how bama is ruining college FB.  

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

on yahoo news today is an interesting article of how saban has ruined college football. i tend to agree. it is not fair for one or two teams to get all the five stars especially when they have been caught cheating to get them and nothing is done because they have a special protector to fix things for them. i am not sure what the solution is but where is the glory of winning when you cheat like hell?

This is probably it: 

This is from the Dallas paper  Nick Saban and Alabama pop Cincinnati and are ruining college football

Edited by Beaker

I watch other teams because as much as I hate to say it, but Auburn hasn't really been worth watching for going on three years now (outside of the rivalry games, at least). 

I'll be rooting for Alabama against Georgia because I dislike Georgia more, and they're more of a rival. Bama against Auburn is usually a wash, so I normally tune in at halftime if the game is close, or late in the 4th if we're getting blown-out to see if the back-ups have potential. 

• Like 1

I'll watch any game that is close. If it isn't close I'm turning it off. Why the playoffs are so boring.

7 hours ago, DAG said:

Quite a bit of them as you can tell by some of the things that say on here. 

I always thought people on here were bluffing when they said they would quit watching due to the NIL or whatever rule change they don't like. Turns out half the board doesn't watch football already!

4 hours ago, shabby said:

I still won't watch, but I will vehemently be pulling for that 120x80yd Sinkhole to swallow it all up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Beaker said:

Sometimes people look at me funny when I tell them I didn't watch the championship game if bama played.  I have to explain why and so forth and they usually don't get it - I live in Texas.   Last time I watched bama play a game other than the IB, was when they beat Texas over 10 yrs ago.  I was at a watching party and my wife wanted to go and be social.  

Am I the only one who won't watch them play?  Not sure I have seen Georgia play in the last 4-6 yrs except when it was against Auburn.

I'll watch everyone else play, but I just don't care to watch those two programs. 

Am I alone on this?   I have lots of ways to spend my time, watching them just  is not in my top fifty (no offense @aubiefifty).  

You are not alone. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shabby said:

I am pulling for the meteor. UGA fans are horrible too.