Auburn Softball 2022

15 hours ago, AUBwins said:

What is her instagram sn so I can watch it?

Her Instagram handle is denverb then some numbers. She posted it in a story, which only last 24 hours, so it may be gone by now. 

• Thanks 1

CMD interview on This Week in Auburn Softball roughly 11 1/2 min podcast.  https://audioboom.com/posts/8023724-this-week-in-auburn-softball-2-2-22

Did not discuss potential lineup.  Feels there is very good talent and good depth.  Hitting improvements will enable them to do more hit and runs or bunt and run.  Mentioned good team leadership and a couple of times mentioned marked improvement in the weight room.  

13 hours ago, slot canyon said:

CMD interview on This Week in Auburn Softball roughly 11 1/2 min podcast.  https://audioboom.com/posts/8023724-this-week-in-auburn-softball-2-2-22

Did not discuss potential lineup.  Feels there is very good talent and good depth.  Hitting improvements will enable them to do more hit and runs or bunt and run.  Mentioned good team leadership and a couple of times mentioned marked improvement in the weight room.  

Biggest takeaway for me is Dean’s mention of Yarbrough nearly returning to 2020 form. We potentially have 4 really good pitchers this season with Lowe’s improved stamina, Penta’s continued development, Yarbrough’s return to form, and Dismuke’s consistency. We finished 4th in ERA in the SEC, and it’s possible we might improve upon that in 2022.

Hopefully our bats show improvement!

• Like 1

Really was an important win with our pitching staff coming back.  We should be strong with an improved batting lineup. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jad0003 said:

Biggest takeaway for me is Dean’s mention of Yarbrough nearly returning to 2020 form. We potentially have 4 really good pitchers this season with Lowe’s improved stamina, Penta’s continued development, Yarbrough’s return to form, and Dismuke’s consistency. We finished 4th in ERA in the SEC, and it’s possible we might improve upon that in 2022.

Hopefully our bats show improvement!

What impressed me the most, is that none of our pitchers decided to leave. That's a plus for Dean...

• Like 2