Texas A&M just signed their 7th 5* for this recruiting cycle

SRBautigerfan

I mean damn!  Has Auburn signed that many 5* players over the last 10 years combined?  I just hope Auburn is maximizing what can be maximized thru NIL deals for our recruit or we're going to be crushed.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Jimbo can recruit there's no doubt. But once all these 5 stars get to TAMU, can he keep them together. That's going to be a locker room full of egos and self absorbed athletes. So far, only CNS has been successful at that. Jury's still out on Kirby and Jimbo IMHO. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 4:30 PM, drsteve87 said:

Jimbo can recruit there's no doubt. But once all these 5 stars get to TAMU, can he keep them together. That's going to be a locker room full of egos and self absorbed athletes. So far, only CNS has been successful at that. Jury's still out on Kirby and Jimbo IMHO. 

I think the jury has landed in Kirby. They all will lose some through the portal but still be stacked.

On 1/2/2022 at 6:44 PM, SRBautigerfan said:

I mean damn!  Has Auburn signed that many 5* players over the last 10 years combined?  I just hope Auburn is maximizing what can be maximized thru NIL deals for our recruit or we're going to be crushed.

aTm - Jimbo is showing 5*s the MONEY.  Go get paid young men.