Kobe gone

PigskinPat

"He from the North. I'm from the south. He don't understand me..."

Yeah Kobe, you and 90% of your teammates. They and Coach seem to understand each other just fine.

I hate to see a budding young talent dip out, but there's definitely more to this.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

Wow. Our best WR. I literally just posted on the recruiting forum about how fun the transfer stuff is. This is decidedly not fun!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cbo said:

Wow. Our best WR. I literally just posted on the recruiting forum about how fun the transfer stuff is. This is decidedly not fun!

he was booted

6 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

People on here can make drop jokes all they want but this ain’t good. He was still a talented receiver and we already don’t have much talent on offense as is. This the last thing we need 

he was booted

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Can you go to the portal after being kicked off a team?

No clue but probably one of those positions where you let them “transfer”. In other words transfer or leave but let them transfer to save face for them. 

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

his post shows his lack of maturity and responsibility.  hope he matures and grows up if/when he gets another chance

It had to be over something pretty serious because getting kicked like this is unusual.  If it’s a bad attitude it’s best to nip it asap though.  I hate it.

• Like 1

Man this one hurts.  One of my favorite guys on offense.  Well @cole256 I know neither of wanted it to end like this, but I guess he isn't going to leave Auburn as one of the best we've had in recent history.

• Like 1

I am sad to see him go. He seemed to be developing. It is even sadder if he was booted from the team. It is always sad when a player is booted from the team.  What ever the issue was if it was something he did I hope he learns from it and it helps him to move on and do well in the future.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Damn that’s crazy….. and hurts big time. 

See that last sentence? Prepare for the storm here….

9 minutes ago, e808 said:

Need all the facts first. This is the first time ever hearing anything about Kobe negatively outside of drops. 

Harsin heard him say "Y'all" instead of "You all" while ordering a coke instead of a "pop"

It was all over for him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8