Kobe gone

PigskinPat

1 hour ago, Mitchie said:

Mods, delete this post. I just posted it out of irritation. The phone drop comment irritated me. It should have irritated others.

You can delete it yourself click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner it give you some options like edit and delete. I will delete it if you have a problem doing so just let me know.

2 hours ago, selias said:

Catching up on this thread and I'm highly amused that people still consider PM a reliable source of information.

RIGHT???? LMAO! he has no inside source, and is a terrible writer. I could do a better job as a sports writer than him.

• Like 1

Wow, I had read Lane and Beamer were after him hard. We can debate about Gus all day, but it's pretty rare for him to have receivers with big production. Plus he just brought in Plumlee who's a very heavy run QB. Head scratching, but it's his choice and I hope he does well. He's very talented 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Yeeaaaahhhh….I may be wrong, but I now have my opinion of why he and Coach didn’t get along

Yeah things went South.. as did Kobe

😆

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Hope it works out for him! I know they got a stud ND receiver transfer last cycle, so hopefully he can be more of a WR2 or 3 like he should be. 

The Ole miss transfer qb is kinda intriguing too -- Ole Joey Gatewood may be a career goal-line wildcat qb

2 hours ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

The Ole miss transfer qb is kinda intriguing too -- Ole Joey Gatewood may be a career goal-line wildcat qb

Joey probably should’ve switched positions after finishing below Beau Allen in the depth chart. Not to even speak to being unable to get reps over the clusterf of UCF QBs behind Gabriel 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2022 at 3:22 PM, Hank2020 said:

As a continuation to your thoughts: Colleges also have no need to allow players that for whatever reason don’t fit into their future plans. They just simply notify them they are not offering them a scholly next cycle. At the most they owe them IMO is adequate notice to get into the portal in due time.

Exactly . For way to long this has been a one way street that favored the college instead of the players . D1 football is no longer about get a college education for a lot of folks. For school it’s about big money from athletics as well as boosters and advertising. For most ball players it’s about the hope of playing in the NFL. So let’s just end that debate. Today it’s about money and the players have a right to get the most out of their work. If we have coaches that can win and put players in the NFL then we will recruit well, if we don’t we will be coach hunting soon or AD hunting. Universities and coaches chose to make D1 sports about money so don’t blame the players for wanting to benefit as well. They should be allowed to play wherever they think is best for their career. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1