Kobe gone

PigskinPat

9 minutes ago, e808 said:

Need all the facts first. This is the first time ever hearing anything about Kobe negatively outside of drops. 

This . He improved actually when the new WR coach started working with him . At least the timing was such. I hate this because experience is needed in the WR room. Hope he lands somewhere and has a great career. Wish it was at AU, but he was kicked off the team for a reason. Most of the time it’s detrimental to the team. This one hurts . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

he was booted

he was booted

It still doesn’t excuse poor behavior on our part no matter why he was “booted”. I’m sorry to see him go and hope whatever happened, he can move on, as I am sure we will be able to.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Jesus. Now we really need a portal guy. And Capers tall a** needs to step up. And Landon King’s tall a** needs to get a little faster.

• Like 1

Well that stinks. He was my fav WR. But if he was kicked off the team, he did not do what he was supposed to do. It is on him to abide by the rules - like them or not. This is not a team run by an easy going coach anymore. His way or the highway. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Harsin heard him say "Y'all" instead of "You all" while ordering a coke instead of a "pop"

It was all over for him.

In all seriousness “y’all” makes me cringe

• Dislike 12

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This . He improved actually when the new WR coach started working with him . At least the timing was such. I hate this because experience is needed in the WR room. Hope he lands somewhere and has a great career. Wish it was at AU, but he was kicked off the team for a reason. Most of the time it’s detrimental to the team. This one hurts . 

This seems just weird. It’s not the spring or during the season. Hopefully we get more information and whatever it is he learns from it. I don’t want to do all the finger pointing shame shame stuff because I did dumb stuff at that age.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

He got himself booted from the team.  Coaches gave him the opportunity to move on with no talk of it and he calls himself out on social media and takes a cheap shot.  He seems to be proving the rumor I heard true.

He surely didn't help his transfer prospects. Get kicked off the team, and then take shots at the coach. UCF, here I come.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

This seems just weird. It’s not the spring or during the season. Hopefully we get more information and whatever it is he learns from it. I don’t want to do all the finger pointing shame shame stuff because I did dumb stuff at that age.

Agree but doubt Harsin says anything.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Agree but doubt Harsin says anything.

Harsin is not going to make any comment that could be harmful to a player. He disconnects and moves on. Just business for CBH

• Like 3

There were always going to be transfers in Harsin’s second year. Some stayed in the first year to see how he would be. You’re either in or you’re out. 

I want the ones who are in playing for Auburn. 

• Like 4

This one hurts, not going to say it doesn't. Can't believe he publicly admitted he got booted. Seems like he could've quietly entered the portal and saved everyone face. Oh well, bad departures happen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

QB Gus wanted to turn into a Wide out instead of signing a kid who was already a wideout.  

Respectfully. What’s wrong with that. Allegedly QBs make great receivers. Hines Ward , Cobb , Edelman and Logan Thomas to name a few

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Well that stinks. He was my fav WR. But if he was kicked off the team, he did not do what he was supposed to do. It is on him to abide by the rules - like them or not. This is not a team run by an easy going coach anymore. His way or the highway. 

And it's high time that was the case at AU

• Like 2

Just now, e808 said:

Respectfully. What’s wrong with that. Allegedly QBs make great receivers. Hines Ward , Cobb , Edelman and Logan Thomas to name a few

Allegedly...   how many QB wideouts has nick signed?   id rather sign waddle, ruggs, Julio, etc.   Wideouts vs QB to transform into wideouts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Allegedly...   how many QB wideouts has nick signed?   id rather sign waddle, ruggs, Julio, etc.   Wideouts vs QB to transform into wideouts. 

Amen LP

• Like 2

Hubby read somewhere that Kobe gave Finley a hard time after the bowl game.  No idea if this is true. Could have something to do with it if it is.  🤷‍♀️ I know.  It’s speculation and probably not allowed.  

• Love 1