Caleb Williams to Auburn internet rumors

WarEagleTW2

I apologize if this isn't the forum to post this on.  Please move to the correct one if not. 

I haven't seen anything on here about the rumors on other sites about Caleb Williams potentially coming to Auburn.  There is no telling where he will wind up since he entered the transfer portal and it could just be untrue rumors like Nix to UCF, but that is very interesting for sure. 

What are your thoughts on his recruitment, if he is in fact planning to come to Auburn for a huge NIL agreement?  Is it a program changer for Harsin and Davis?

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 8:40 AM, WarEagleTW2 said:

I apologize if this isn't the forum to post this on.  Please move to the correct one if not. 

I haven't seen anything on here about the rumors on other sites about Caleb Williams potentially coming to Auburn.  There is no telling where he will wind up since he entered the transfer portal and it could just be untrue rumors like Nix to UCF, but that is very interesting for sure. 

What are your thoughts on his recruitment, if he is in fact planning to come to Auburn for a huge NIL agreement?  Is it a program changer for Harsin and Davis?

there are auburn sites on reddit and they have a ton of rumor posts about mr williams. it is free and one of their site4s is basically an auburn city type thing where all things auburn wind up. and it is free. plus i own stock.