New QB Zach Calzada

Tony4AU

Might mean Caleb Williams is headed to Ole Miss......

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, autigeremt said:

Might mean Caleb Williams is headed to Ole Miss......

This is a replacement but not for Bo. CW visiting next week per reports. People need to calm down and relax. Patience.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Randman5000 said:

This is a replacement but not for Bo. CW visiting next week per reports. People need to calm down and relax. Patience.

I said "might".....

Just now, Randman5000 said:

I just find it hard to believe that Calzada would have committed if CW was really still in the picture.  We will see.

• Like 9

This is great news. This kid beat Bama this year. He is a proven QB, which we don´t currently have on our roster.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

He's probably not in the top 10 QBs in this transfer cycle, but he's slightly better than what we got. Hopefully we get someone else too. Or atleast something that resembles an OLIne.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Maybe. But it can't help with CW to bring in an SEC starting QB.

• Like 1

Just now, AUght2win said:

You really think Caleb Williams cares about what our QB room looks like? Dudes like him are confident in any room. Doesn’t matter what the depth chart looks like. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All I needed was to see him throw one touchdown and I know he is better than TJ. It is a step toward in the right direction. Auburn would have beaten Buma and Houston had this guy been QBing after Bo. Right now, I'll take anyone besides TJ. He is a carbon copy of Dwayne Haskins, who although was good at OSU, is a bust in the NFL. 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

Just now, AUght2win said:

We'll now have 2 SEC starting QBs on the bench. That's good for AU. I'm pretty sure none of the worries CW especially if he is considering those other programs. We're in good shape

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

Please keep the clicks and follows on Twitter coming 

The entire Auburn beat is saying we’re not done but please keep the negativity and pessimism coming. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

5-7

Harsin really going to do well this offseason with the "He beat Bama" crowd that is 90% of our fanbase.  Then it'll come crashing down

• Like 3
  • Dislike 7

5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

The entire Auburn beat is saying we’re not done but please keep the negativity and pessimism coming. 

It’s my opinion. There is a pattern with the Auburn beat

• Like 1