Daniel Carlson Sends Raiders to Playoffs

abw0004

I know this isn't a current player, but an alumni, so if the MOD's feel this thread needs to be moved I understand.  I just wanted to give a shoutout to Daniel Carlson but his FIFTH game-winning field goal this season.  This one in particular is sending the Raiders to the playoffs!  I am incredibly happy for this man, coming to the Raiders after being cut by the Vikings.  For those that do not know, Daniel comes to Auburn every off-season to train.  Pretty special and made me happy to watch last night.  His smiles after the kick says it all.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think the raiders would have made the playoffs even if he missed. Had he missed the game ends in a tie and the chargers would have made it over the steelers. Wacky.

1 hour ago, ertrader said:

I think the raiders would have made the playoffs even if he missed. Had he missed the game ends in a tie and the chargers would have made it over the steelers. Wacky.

Steelers fans are donating to his charities. People are so funny.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Steelers fans are donating to his charities. People are so funny.

Hell I send 100 bucks hate the Raiders but if they help my Steelers more power to them

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He was my fantasy kicker all year...going into last night's game I was behind by 5, but knew Daniel would come through and I won my league...Thanks Daniel...keep it up and kick a few more winners in the playoffs!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I really wish it would have ended in a tie.  I can’t stand Rothlisberger.  Now we get to watch his fat butt waddle around at least one more game.

I think they call that anatomical bigotry. And I take offense to that. We have every right to waddle just like everyone else does.

Edited by Hank2020
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I think they call that anatomical bigotry. And I take offense to that. We have every right to waddle just like everyone else does.

Oh I waddle too, but neither you nor I play QB professionally.  At least I don’t think you do?

1 minute ago, AUatHeart said:

Oh I waddle too, but neither you nor I play QB professionally.  At least I don’t think you do?

I do own my own home though, that’s something!!

13 hours ago, AUatHeart said:

I really wish it would have ended in a tie.  I can’t stand Rothlisberger.  Now we get to watch his fat butt waddle around at least one more game.

Just curious why don't you like BR? 

17 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Hell I send 100 bucks hate the Raiders but if they help my Steelers more power to them

Funny.

I kept texting my son, that they way that game was going, it seemed destined to make us Steeler fans seat it out the whole 4th qtr and OT. 

I just didn't want Carlson to lose it for them, but dang the Raiders(knowing how they hate the Steelers, I could see them letting the clock run down to stick to us).

What's interesting?

All the ex ALabama and AUburn players who had a hand in deciding the Steeler's and Raiders games. Minka and Najee helping the Steelers make critical plays in OT. And for the Raiders Jacobs making those long runs in OT that caused the Raiders to call TO giving Carlson a chance to win it for them and send us to playoffs.

p.s. those damn Raiders were going to let the clock run out in OT, guaranteed , until the last 2 plays...

Big Ben reaction. This was a FaceTime call unfortunately so no audio recorded, but you get the gist. Really wish the audio was there.  Great anyways. 

14 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Big Ben reaction. This was a FaceTime call unfortunately so no audio recorded, but you get the gist. Really wish the audio was there.  Great anyways. 

Tomlin says he slept through the end of the game!

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2022 at 8:01 PM, tigerman1186 said:

He was my fantasy kicker all year...going into last night's game I was behind by 5, but knew Daniel would come through and I won my league...Thanks Daniel...keep it up and kick a few more winners in the playoffs!!!!

Only reliable player I had on my team. Missed playoffs for first time in 10 years.