DARK Theme is Live

RunInRed

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

Because you don't joke, you pretty much  doom and gloom everything that happens with Auburn so..... Why would anybody think you're joking?🤷 

That's the furthest thing from the truth. 

I've been one of a handful of ppl hyping Austin Davis.  I'm probably too overly positive on TJ Finely vs 98% of this board's reactions.

3 minutes ago, Viper said:

Or the truth

This too.  I don't think we're about to enter the dark ages, but everything isn't perfect either.  We've got a long way to go b/c of where we started.  There will be bumps along the way.  There already have been with 2 coaches.  Nothing huge, but still bumps.  Being objective and not rah rah just for the sake of it being Auburn never made sense to me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AUx said:

Dark theme is for the super cynics to continually lament all the hypothetical ways Auburn can fail while the rest live in the 'lit' (blue). ;)

giphy.gif

• Like 1

20 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Dark theme is perfect to highlight the era we're about to enter as a program

to soon buddy, too soon.

I would have gone with a Malzahn joke such as when he went in dark mode he came up with the Cox-Cat and the whirlybird or for the sake of Board Unity you can never go wrong with the dark era of a program that Tony Barbee ran!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

to soon buddy, too soon.

I would have gone with a Malzahn joke such as when he went in dark mode he came up with the Cox-Cat and the whirlybird or for the sake of Board Unity you can never go wrong with the dark era of a program that Tony Barbee ran!

I miss the whirlybird. :(

(;D)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

to soon buddy, too soon.

See...if I would have bashed Gus I probably would have gotten a much more harsh reaction from the other 50% of this board.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

It may come back ;)

I hope this doesn’t mean I can’t change back to what the theme was before going dark. 99% of my perusing on this forum is on my Ipad Pro and visually the dark mode makes the text extremely hard to read. 

28 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

I hope this doesn’t mean I can’t change back to what the theme was before going dark. 99% of my perusing on this forum is on my Ipad Pro and visually the dark mode makes the text extremely hard to read. 

Select the AUFAMILY PRO theme in the footer and you can easily toggle between dark and light

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I just notice the change shape button on this website and I gotta say, I feel like I'm living in the year 3000. This is a sorcery that us Auburn bumpkins weren't mentally ready for.