Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Vitale would love this team. Hope he has a chance to see them in person.  Keep fighting. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Based on the non basketball actions from our players I suspect there are bama fans near the floor that are talking smack to our players. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We put more stress on the refs than any team I watch honestly. There’s plenty of games where we do exactly what we do now and there’s virtually zero calls. You just tip your hat and be okay to get away with it. 

But Cardwell just throwing himself at drivers with Kessler in trouble, Jabari reaching in back to back possessions, stuff like this can’t happen when the refs show you how they’re calling it 

Can’t argue with this , but they have to put a physical pressure on ua. It clearly makes them uncomfortable. It’s a hope for the best . It’s kind of working. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Wendell Green’s best offer other than us was Marquette. No currently good team even gave dude an offer. What a monster 

When a coach can spot good talent. Bruce knows how to find guards he wants that can lead a team. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Pedaler said:

Jared Harper reincarnated!!!

Nah, Wendell be Wendell.  This cat is smoother on the handles.  But yea he got a lot of similarities. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What a ******* move by Wendell 

Thats the definition of being water . Bruce Lee said something like that . Hell who knows . He got skinny lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Can’t argue with this , but they have to put a physical pressure on ua. It clearly makes them uncomfortable. It’s a hope for the best . It’s kind of working. 

No doubt, Auburn only plays at one speed, this is how they have to play to even function. They gotta do what’s good for business 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We put more stress on the refs than any team I watch honestly. There’s plenty of games where we do exactly what we do now and there’s virtually zero calls. You just tip your hat and be okay to get away with it. 

But Cardwell just throwing himself at drivers with Kessler in trouble, Jabari reaching in back to back possessions, stuff like this can’t happen when the refs show you how they’re calling it 

I’m pissed at the refs mostly on what they aren’t calling our way.  I thought cardwells foul was a flagrant.  Can’t do what he did.  I’d have been mad if they did that to our guy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

No doubt, Auburn only plays at one speed, this is how they have to play to even function. They gotta do what’s good for business 

This ..You can’t draw a line and say what you can’t do . It’s Exactly what you said above 

• Like 1

Just now, bigbird said:

What a pass to Smith

A few more of those and we can put these clowns to bed!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

I’m pissed at the refs mostly on what they aren’t calling our way.  I thought cardwells foul was a flagrant.  Can’t do what he did.  I’d have been mad if they did that to our guy.

I can see that! There’s been multiple over the backs they’ve done on Aub guys that wasn’t called. I wouldn’t argue with anyone there 

• Like 2

Bama must practice with soccer teams, because they know how to sell a flop. 

• Like 1