Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Not even kidding - was there a fix in to get rid of Kessler specifically? Wish the NCAA actually looked into such things because there is no other explanation.

• Like 3

So I am watching Auburn play for the first time. Lot's of talent but boy do I get frustrated with Bruce Pearl ball. It is magical and fun when it gets going but it quickly can dissipate in a minute.

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I'm pretty pissed, in 3 minutes we let a double digit lead slip away.

These refs are entirely too caught up in the emotions of the game. But our guys are playing dumb af.

• Like 3

I will say, if the refs were calling things consistent we would still be leading, would be single digit, but I don't think it would be tied 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

AU crapping the bed . 14 -0 run . Better tighten up 

AU is not crapping the bed. This is an uphill battle against the refs. 3 of 4 on Kessler in no way were fouls, especially the other way. Kes got fore armed in the face and called a foul on him. This is bill. 

• Like 3

The officiating has been atrocious. Since when does a defensive player draw a charge by moving into the offensive player? The musigging of Smith, coming over our guys backs for rebounds. 

Just now, jw 4 au said:

AU is not crapping the bed. This is an uphill battle against the refs. 3 of 4 on Kessler in no way were fouls, especially the other way. Kes got fore armed in the face and called a foul on him. This is bill. 

Still giving shooters too much room . Not all on the refs