Depth

LPTiger

So Berman falls out of the rotation with the additions of Westry and Donalson with all of our current guards returning?

I do think that we would need a legit frontcourt player from the portal if available.  I think Cardwell's offensive skills are limited ( as much as I love having him) and same with Akingbola.  Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Jabari is obviously gone, but I don't think it's a forgone conclusion that Walker is. I think he could raise his draft stock even further next season, he could get an amazing NIL deal, and be a top 10 pick next season. I know Bruce always pushes people to leave but I think that was before NIL was a thing and now these kids could make some serious money while still getting more experience for a higher draft position.

If Walker stays, that would make this team another favorite for next year.  If not, I think we will need a portal frontcourt player with offensive skills.

4 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

If Walker stays, that would make this team another favorite for next year.  If not, I think we will need a portal frontcourt player with offensive skills.

If they both leave, we'll 100% hit the portal. Pearl has shown just how good he is at finding great transfers and I really like how he's going about signing a couple of highly rated freshman and then hitting the transfer portal for depth and experience.

And as far as Berman, I mean he's a walk-on. He's a great shooter and has progressed but I don't think anyone of us expected him to play this many minutes this season.

Enjoy this season before worrying about next year...trust me Bruce and the coaches already have a plan for the future...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

Enjoy this season before worrying about next year...trust me Bruce and the coaches already have a plan for the future...

They do

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

Why should fans on a message board not want to talk about something? I'm enjoying this season but it's also fun to talk about what we could have next year. No one on this board is a player or a coach on the staff, they're the only ones who should focus on this year.

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

Jabari is obviously gone, but I don't think it's a forgone conclusion that Walker is. I think he could raise his draft stock even further next season, he could get an amazing NIL deal, and be a top 10 pick next season. I know Bruce always pushes people to leave but I think that was before NIL was a thing and now these kids could make some serious money while still getting more experience for a higher draft position.

I'm hearing the Dept. of Defense is standing ready with an 8 figure NIL deal for Walker to deflect incoming ballistic missiles.  They are willing for him to stay at Auburn for one more year.

• Love 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Off the top of my head, the scholarship guys are 

Zep/Wendell

KD/Devan/Donaldson

Flanigan (in the absence of substantial stock rising)/Cambridge/Westry

transfer 4/Jaylin

transfer 5/Cardwell

I don't see Walker or Jabari being in college next season, and I think Moore either leaves of his own volition or Pearl has the same talk he had with Jamal. by my count there's currently 12 guys on scholarship, and this would be 12? No way to know if they want to use this offseason to deduct one of those 2 scholarships too 

You got Devan double booked and Dylan would start with Stretch coming off the bench unless Kess stays or there is another elite transfer in. 

The big hole is another 4

3 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I believe he will be gone with a top 18 projection, there's alot of coulds that could bring him back, but he's safely within the top 3 center prospects for me and could be top 2 at this rate. 

1 hour ago, BigBlueWDE said:

You got Devan double booked and Dylan would start with Stretch coming off the bench unless Kess stays or there is another elite transfer in. 

The big hole is another 4

I meant to have someone else at the two where Devan is but I'm at a brain fart of who that could be. But yeah take Devan out of the two spot, because Westry will in essence be rotating between that and the three. You don't NEED another body there but I wouldn't be surprised if we got one

There's just no way that we have Dylan starting at the five unless Pearl has absolutely no other option. You don't need another elite transfer, even a good one would start over him there, again if Pearl could help it. Dylan just isn't a starting caliber player to me, not saying he's bad or anything. You also cannot have Stretch as a backup center in this conference. So you'd either try to get another 5 to avoid that, to avoid Dylan starting, or you'd get two fours and have Jaylin running heavy center again like a couple seasons ago

3 hours ago, roe4christ said:

So Berman falls out of the rotation with the additions of Westry and Donalson with all of our current guards returning?

I do think that we would need a legit frontcourt player from the portal if available.  I think Cardwell's offensive skills are limited ( as much as I love having him) and same with Akingbola.  Thoughts?

I wouldn't be mad at Berman being that third shooting guard option, but Pearl to this point has treated him as a break in case of emergency guy when he's had his max available guard rotation. Like this season and last. He COULD progress in his last year maybe, but it just doesn't seem like CBP views him as part of the scholarship math

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

Didn't see this post. So the silly thing made you feel a type of way even after you misquoted it and took it wrong, you still took it to heart. 

I'm not going to argue what's a concern to you. If you aren't concerned about turnovers that's your prerogative. I just know better and know if they are loose with the ball now you can add at minimum 5 more turnovers but probably more in the tournament and that's all I care about is the tournament

I'm not concerned about our current level of turnovers and neither should you. This team is not showing signs that turnovers are going to get worse. If anything they are showing that they are getting better. Since I posted that I wasn't concerned (1.20.2022) We have had four games and here are the numbers: vs Kentucky 12 TOs 15 Asst, vs Missouri 10 Tos 8 Asst, vs Oklahoma 10 TOs 12 Asst, vs Alabama 8 TOs 12 Ast. I would point out the first 3 of those games were played in a span of 6 days with some travel (very tournament-like). Thats an average of 10 TOs per game over that 4 game stretch. On the season we are averaging 11.3 per game which ranks in 43rd in the country. Sure we could be better than we are but it would come at the expense of slowing down and changing our style. Wisconsin is #1 at fewest per game at 8.3 per game. We average 74.3 Possessions per game 31st in the country, Wisconsin averages 69.2 possessions per game which is 250th in the country. 

Green for example has basically the same number of turnovers per game in non-conference vs league play as competition has intensified. However his assists have gone from 4.75 per game to 5.1 per. I don't want to sidetrack this whole thread to be about turnovers, so I'll tie in into depth by saying that Green coming off the bench is getting better and it appear the team as a whole is getting better at this.

Number of TOs is not an objective stat in the real world, it is subjective in light what you do with the ball. We push the ball and play free and fast, so we will have more than slow teams. That doesn't mean we should be careless and loose with the ball, but we aren't that. So no, I'm not concerned with our level of turnovers and neither should anyone else. 

You go ahead and worry, you've told us all many many many times how you know better than anyone else. 

16 minutes ago, JwgreDeux said:

I'm not concerned about our current level of turnovers and neither should you. This team is not showing signs that turnovers are going to get worse. If anything they are showing that they are getting better. Since I posted that I wasn't concerned (1.20.2022) We have had four games and here are the numbers: vs Kentucky 12 TOs 15 Asst, vs Missouri 10 Tos 8 Asst, vs Oklahoma 10 TOs 12 Asst, vs Alabama 8 TOs 12 Ast. I would point out the first 3 of those games were played in a span of 6 days with some travel (very tournament-like). Thats an average of 10 TOs per game over that 4 game stretch. On the season we are averaging 11.3 per game which ranks in 43rd in the country. Sure we could be better than we are but it would come at the expense of slowing down and changing our style. Wisconsin is #1 at fewest per game at 8.3 per game. We average 74.3 Possessions per game 31st in the country, Wisconsin averages 69.2 possessions per game which is 250th in the country. 

Green for example has basically the same number of turnovers per game in non-conference vs league play as competition has intensified. However his assists have gone from 4.75 per game to 5.1 per. I don't want to sidetrack this whole thread to be about turnovers, so I'll tie in into depth by saying that Green coming off the bench is getting better and it appear the team as a whole is getting better at this.

Number of TOs is not an objective stat in the real world, it is subjective in light what you do with the ball. We push the ball and play free and fast, so we will have more than slow teams. That doesn't mean we should be careless and loose with the ball, but we aren't that. So no, I'm not concerned with our level of turnovers and neither should anyone else. 

You go ahead and worry, you've told us all many many many times how you know better than anyone else. 

Don't know what's gotten into you, if you feel like you want the crown you can have it because it's really bothering you. You talk basketball like a guy who haven't ever played but I think you have which is perplexing.

What's funny is if we were to play the first game in the NCAA tournament and have a bunch of turnovers you would pretend this conversation didn't happen. 

You're good with telling people they are wrong but horrible and admitting when you are wrong. You keep having these posts pretending you aren't starting an argument then send a little shot before you go.....and then after you want to pretend you are the good guy.

You said that silly stuff AGAIN and won't acknowledge you read it wrong, and on top of that double down and want to argue. That's hilarious to me. 

And I've purposely haven't posted toomuch this season besides when I was asked, so why make up the I've told many times I've known better than everybody else? To get people on your side I suppose?

That's where you are confused, I wish Icould talk basketball more and I had someone that wouldn't get so hurt if I disagreed with them. Like the last stuff you insulted me and did your holy walk off and then when me and another guy are having a great convo you come back and start arguing again passive aggressively. 

You need to stop throwing all of your little shots at me, I know who and what I am, you should look at yourself and come to the realization that you aren't the good guy you pretend to be. Between the two of us you are the one that always have some insult or slick stuff to say. The most I've said to you was silly and the first time you got upset about it I wasn't even talking to you. 

But I guess you want to be top dog about basketball. Ok. You got it. Tell yourself that and maybe one day it will be true

On 2/4/2022 at 3:10 PM, cole256 said:

Don't know what's gotten into you, if you feel like you want the crown you can have it because it's really bothering you. You talk basketball like a guy who haven't ever played but I think you have which is perplexing.

What's funny is if we were to play the first game in the NCAA tournament and have a bunch of turnovers you would pretend this conversation didn't happen. 

You're good with telling people they are wrong but horrible and admitting when you are wrong. You keep having these posts pretending you aren't starting an argument then send a little shot before you go.....and then after you want to pretend you are the good guy.

You said that silly stuff AGAIN and won't acknowledge you read it wrong, and on top of that double down and want to argue. That's hilarious to me. 

And I've purposely haven't posted toomuch this season besides when I was asked, so why make up the I've told many times I've known better than everybody else? To get people on your side I suppose?

That's where you are confused, I wish Icould talk basketball more and I had someone that wouldn't get so hurt if I disagreed with them. Like the last stuff you insulted me and did your holy walk off and then when me and another guy are having a great convo you come back and start arguing again passive aggressively. 

You need to stop throwing all of your little shots at me, I know who and what I am, you should look at yourself and come to the realization that you aren't the good guy you pretend to be. Between the two of us you are the one that always have some insult or slick stuff to say. The most I've said to you was silly and the first time you got upset about it I wasn't even talking to you. 

But I guess you want to be top dog about basketball. Ok. You got it. Tell yourself that and maybe one day it will be true

Wow.  Brutal.  I wish I knew which of you two is more right than the other.  But I can't tell.  I'm just a fan, not an Xs-and-Os guy.  But I am an actual AU grad.  I'll stand on that rock above all else in sports.  And hopefully learn from guys who know more than I do about Xs-and-Os.

On 2/4/2022 at 3:10 PM, cole256 said:

I post my opinions, I post stats, sometimes I post cut-ups of what I talk about. I often post predictions of what I think will happen, sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. We all have opinions, that's the point right?

What has gotten into me is that you can't ever be wrong. From the years you refused to concede Bryce Brown was an outstanding shooter, to your continued obsession with Wiley (by the way I'm still waiting on you to explain how he was the most important player in a game that he barely played in on our final four run), you taking shots at people and then playing the victim, you can't just talk ball and not discuss at length how somebody said something that wasn't want you said, that was what they said, when that said you said they said it. 

You are the only one on here who cares about any "crowns," or whatever. I'm not the smartest guy on here or the most accomplished player. I played more than most and have also coached some and know this game pretty well. But that is the last I'm going to get into it. You are right, I got too snarky when discussing basketball on here and that's on me. My bad and I'll leave it there. 

Soooooooooo on DEPTH. I think. Zep was obviously missed, we have Depth at other areas but at the 1 we can't lose anyone. Him being out let to too few shots for Jabari, too many shots for others, too few assists and just disjointed offense. KD and Wen took too many shots. I've been talking about Jabari not getting enough shots for weeks, he only took 7 shots this game, 3 in the second half. I like KD, but there is no reason that makes any sense for him to have 22 attempts to Jabari's 7. This, not turnovers, is our biggest issue to get worked out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MaxCohen216 said:

But I am an actual AU grad

I think @cole256is and I am as well. 

1 hour ago, JwgreDeux said:

I post my opinions, I post stats, sometimes I post cut-ups of what I talk about. I often post predictions of what I think will happen, sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. We all have opinions, that's the point right?

What has gotten into me is that you can't ever be wrong. From the years you refused to concede Bryce Brown was an outstanding shooter, to your continued obsession with Wiley (by the way I'm still waiting on you to explain how he was the most important player in a game that he barely played in on our final four run), you taking shots at people and then playing the victim, you can't just talk ball and not discuss at length how somebody said something that wasn't want you said, that was what they said, when that said you said they said it. 

You are the only one on here who cares about any "crowns," or whatever. I'm not the smartest guy on here or the most accomplished player. I played more than most and have also coached some and know this game pretty well. But that is the last I'm going to get into it. You are right, I got too snarky when discussing basketball on here and that's on me. My bad and I'll leave it there. 

Soooooooooo on DEPTH. I think. Zep was obviously missed, we have Depth at other areas but at the 1 we can't lose anyone. Him being out let to too few shots for Jabari, too many shots for others, too few assists and just disjointed offense. KD and Wen took too many shots. I've been talking about Jabari not getting enough shots for weeks, he only took 7 shots this game, 3 in the second half. I like KD, but there is no reason that makes any sense for him to have 22 attempts to Jabari's 7. This, not turnovers, is our biggest issue to get worked out. 

I'm going to reply to you in order of your post. 

So what do you think is the difference between me and you. You are still upset because Brown wasn't as good as you made him out to be. I don't even talk about Brown but you still carry that. You know why? Because you think you were right. No different than me. 

You say I'm obsessed with Wiley, I can say you are with Brown the difference between us though I said stuff before it happened, then as soon as we have a guy who does the things I explained Wiley brought to us we're very good again. When we didn't have a guy doing those things we weren't very good. 

You don't need to be waiting for me to explain anything from that convo with Wiley, the person I was having the convo with we had a great exchange. You weren't part of it because your feelings were hurt about Brown. I could say show proof that Brown was this amazing player. But I don't care. I know he was a decent player that took a bunch of shots. That's it. Nothing wrong with that, he got a bunch out of what he had to offer.

Instead of you being so hurt about your favorite player and you making it personal maybe it's just like I pointed out Powell wasn't as good as the hype maybe I just know what an elite wing player looks like. Maybe you don't? It's funny that throughout all this nobody talks result.

Show all these shots I've taken. Point them out. Actually point out one shot I've taken at someone that didn't take one at me. But you see that's the typical you, just say stuff but can't back it up. Now let's look at you and all these shots you've taken at me when I didn't say s*** to you. You literally taking shots because I said something you don't agree with. You are the literally definition of hypocrisy.  And there's no playing victim with me it's more like how I'm doing with you, I just point out the facts and show what really happened as opposed to making up stuff.

You don't get called stupid and dumb. You don't have people like what you are doing now coming at you when you initially say stuff. So you can miss me on bringing up who said what. You aren't around trying to chastise anybody for calling me out of my name when I first make a prediction or whatever so shut up and don't say nothing to me when I say hey remember when I was an idiot when I said this very thing that happened? You didn't come in that Powell thread and say anything to the people calling me a moron. He's the best player minus coop and anybody can see he's an all conference player NBA pick.  But you have a problem AFTER I'm called dumb and I say I told you so.......still didn't even call the people stupid that said it to me. But you still are going to fabricate a narrative and pretend that I'm the one calling names. Ok.

You say you don't care nothing about a crown but yet you keep writing saying I don't know what I'm talking about and upping yourself that you do. Literally all you ever do is come in on somebody else post and tell them how they are wrong. But if I do that to you, here we are. You are literally mad because you were wrong about stuff years ago. 

Ok cool, you know the game well. I know what I'm talking about too and I'm not going to start a thread threatened because you feel that you do. 

Finelet this be the last of it, but don't talk in circles and try to run from all this started because I said something was silly that wasn't even refraining to you. You misread it, you actually quoted two different things that you misread and instead of saying my bad you doubled down and did this. You could've PM'd me you could've gotten an understanding on what you were mixed up on but you didn't want to. But the good guy no ego just posting would do that. That's not what you wanted to do though.

That's FACTS, you can't change that. And from that you called a few names and you then jumped into another convo to start an argument, then you ended it but lying saying I was taking shots and people and I was constantly telling people I know more than them.

You see the reason you did that was to get others on your side to start a pile on to Cole. You need to grow up or at the very least come off that pedestal you like to sit on as if you are an angel and listen to some of your own advice.

Edited by cole256

55 minutes ago, JwgreDeux said:

I think @cole256is and I am as well. 

I didn't graduate from Auburn because at the time they didn't have a nuclear program and that's what I became interested in. I didn't know if that was a shot or not but I did wonder and I'm assuming you may have read it like that too. 

But because of this picture painted of me I wanted to keep my opinions that may not line up with others to a minimum.

1 hour ago, JwgreDeux said:

Zep was obviously missed, we have Depth at other areas but at the 1 we can't lose anyone.

Beyond the (sizable) impact Zep has, without him we’re going to run Wendell into the ground. He had more minutes vs UGA than any Auburn player has played since UConn. That’s going to limit his effectiveness. I had hoped KD would be able to handle the ball a bit but that doesn’t seem to be his game at all.  

• Like 1

@cole256 This is just my opinion, but the difference between you and a couple of others who seem to have knowledge about basketball in general is the arrogance you seem to exude about your understanding of the game, as if anyone who disagrees with anything you say simply doesn't know what they are talking about. It comes across, to me at least, as being mildly juvenile, and at least something of an attempt to prove that you know more than others, to change their minds to your way of thinking rather than offering the information and allowing those of us with less experience to make up our own minds.

Now, make no mistake about it: I fully believe you have a much better grasp of the game of basketball than I do, and indeed most of the people who interact on the basketball board. However, as a recent example, the whole back and forth in this thread about turnovers: No one was saying you were wrong about a few turnovers in a row completely altering the game, they just pointed to statistics that suggest turnovers haven't been as big a deal as you seem to be making them out to be, and that we have even been improving as the season goes along. You stubbornly clung to your position that we shouldn't be surprised when we have a rash of turnovers in the Tournament and lose...which, again, no one explicitly disputed.

You mentioned something about "wearing the crown" of basketball IQ, and maybe that's what it is for you. Please don't take this as anything more than an observation, because I do appreciate the information you bring to the board, but it's like you want to be seen as the unquestioned basketball guru, for your analysis to be the end-all of discussion that is simply accepted as fact. That kind of thing can rub people the wrong way, especially when they have some knowledge about the game, as well, and their views don't line up with yours.

For the record, I, myself, have a tendency to come across as more aggressive than I mean to when I'm interacting through the internet, so I know that this persona you've created on AUF may be entirely unintentional, stemming from the fact that you DO know the game of basketball so well. I just thought I'd try to grant a bit of perspective from the not-so-basketball-inclined, in case you might want to rethink how you present your knowledge in the future. (And to be clear, that's not to say you have to act in any way that is different, only a suggestion for if you have a desire to not have the confrontational exchanges with certain members.)

Also, I tried to make this a PM, because I don't want it to be seen as calling you out, but for some reason your account is not accepting PMs.

Again, thank you for all you bring to the board. There are many of us who value your insights greatly.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

@cole256 This is just my opinion, but the difference between you and a couple of others who seem to have knowledge about basketball in general is the arrogance you seem to exude about your understanding of the game, as if anyone who disagrees with anything you say simply doesn't know what they are talking about. It comes across, to me at least, as being mildly juvenile, and at least something of an attempt to prove that you know more than others, to change their minds to your way of thinking rather than offering the information and allowing those of us with less experience to make up our own minds.

Now, make no mistake about it: I fully believe you have a much better grasp of the game of basketball than I do, and indeed most of the people who interact on the basketball board. However, as a recent example, the whole back and forth in this thread about turnovers: No one was saying you were wrong about a few turnovers in a row completely altering the game, they just pointed to statistics that suggest turnovers haven't been as big a deal as you seem to be making them out to be, and that we have even been improving as the season goes along. You stubbornly clung to your position that we shouldn't be surprised when we have a rash of turnovers in the Tournament and lose...which, again, no one explicitly disputed.

You mentioned something about "wearing the crown" of basketball IQ, and maybe that's what it is for you. Please don't take this as anything more than an observation, because I do appreciate the information you bring to the board, but it's like you want to be seen as the unquestioned basketball guru, for your analysis to be the end-all of discussion that is simply accepted as fact. That kind of thing can rub people the wrong way, especially when they have some knowledge about the game, as well, and their views don't line up with yours.

For the record, I, myself, have a tendency to come across as more aggressive than I mean to when I'm interacting through the internet, so I know that this persona you've created on AUF may be entirely unintentional, stemming from the fact that you DO know the game of basketball so well. I just thought I'd try to grant a bit of perspective from the not-so-basketball-inclined, in case you might want to rethink how you present your knowledge in the future. (And to be clear, that's not to say you have to act in any way that is different, only a suggestion for if you have a desire to not have the confrontational exchanges with certain members.)

Also, I tried to make this a PM, because I don't want it to be seen as calling you out, but for some reason your account is not accepting PMs.

Again, thank you for all you bring to the board. There are many of us who value your insights greatly.

So literally in the example you used I made a post about turnovers, somebody said they aren't. I reply ok but I know if we get beat in the tournament that is how. Why is it stubborn that I go with what I know? I didn't try to change anybody else's mind. 

Also don't forget the other part of my post about our guards not being good at playmaking and we see that starting to show. And in the future coaches are going to exploit that. But clearly I know what I'm saying. 

Really what you have just done is what the other guy did, you all FEEL a way about me and you go off your FEELINGS. I state an opinion just like you, him, everybody else on here. But when I do it it's a problem. You guys can't show examples of me when being rude to anybody without them being rude to me first. There are PLENTY of posts of me telling guys thank you, congratulating, asking opinions but of course you aren't going to remember that or talk about that, because you already have a perception. So even though you haven't seen me ever do something like attack a person randomly just talking basketball you FEEL like it's something I have done and you react that way. 

Lastly do you see how your second and first paragraphs contradict each other? You had a problem with me disagreeing about the turnover stuff but then in the same breath you say you feel I have a problem if someone disagrees with me. So the problem is just when I disagree?

I can't say this enough, there is nothing wrong somebody asking you to explain a statement. 

I also can't help but find it humorous it's NEVER about what someone says to me or how they came across to me, it's always me. You didn't interpreted what I said about your turnover convo example but even without that I stated an opinion didn't disrespect his opinion and basically said we'll see because I don't want to continue a back and forth, but he tells me he's not worried about it and I shouldn't be worried either so agree to disagree wasn't enough it had to be I was wrong but for whatever reason you see me as the stubborn arrogant one.

Which like I said is my point you just look and feel a way about me. Also too it's funny that if it's proven that I'm right, it won't be acknowledged and I'll still be the bad guy because my name is Cole and what else?

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

So literally in the example you used I made a post about turnovers, somebody said they aren't. I reply ok but I know if we get beat in the tournament that is how. Why is it stubborn that I go with what I know? I didn't try to change anybody else's mind. 

Also don't forget the other part of my post about our guards not being good at playmaking and we see that starting to show. And in the future coaches are going to exploit that. But clearly I know what I'm saying. 

Really what you have just done is what the other guy did, you all FEEL a way about me and you go off your FEELINGS. I state an opinion just like you, him, everybody else on here. But when I do it it's a problem. You guys can't show examples of me when being rude to anybody without them being rude to me first. There are PLENTY of posts of me telling guys thank you, congratulating, asking opinions but of course you aren't going to remember that or talk about that, because you already have a perception. So even though you haven't seen me ever do something like attack a person randomly just talking basketball you FEEL like it's something I have done and you react that way. 

Lastly do you see how your second and first paragraphs contradict each other? You had a problem with me disagreeing about the turnover stuff but then in the same breath you say you feel I have a problem if someone disagrees with me. So the problem is just when I disagree?

I can't say this enough, there is nothing wrong somebody asking you to explain a statement. 

I also can't help but find it humorous it's NEVER about what someone says to me or how they came across to me, it's always me. You didn't interpreted what I said about your turnover convo example but even without that I stated an opinion didn't disrespect his opinion and basically said we'll see because I don't want to continue a back and forth, but he tells me he's not worried about it and I shouldn't be worried either so agree to disagree wasn't enough it had to be I was wrong but for whatever reason you see me as the stubborn arrogant one.

Which like I said is my point you just look and feel a way about me. Also too it's funny that if it's proven that I'm right, it won't be acknowledged and I'll still be the bad guy because my name is Cole and what else?

And you get defensive when anyone gives an even mildly negative review of your opinion, rather than pausing to reflect upon whether maybe they have a point. Do you ever think about how you would feel if everyone responded to you the way you respond to them?

@cole256 I tried very hard to be respectful and explain the problems, as I see them, that people have with your style of presentation. Not as a challenge to you, but just to pass along information. Again, I tried to do so in a PM, but it said your account isn't accepting messages. I WAS NOT trying to call you out, I promise. I just wanted to see if I could get you to see things as others see them, because you seem to have a problem with that, if the frequency at which you go off on someone for calling your methods into question are to be the evidence.

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

And you get defensive when anyone gives an even mildly negative review of your opinion, rather than pausing to reflect upon whether maybe they have a point. Do you ever think about how you would feel if everyone responded to you the way you respond to them?

People respond worse. But I'm not a feelings official.  You feel anybody replying back is defensive. But that's your opinion. I don't have feelings in explaining basketball. There are many many more people that I talk to besides him and it's more than cordial. Like I said you choose to ignore that and go on what you FEEL. 

When I reply back reasons and logic to back my points that's not defensive. Like I said you have NO EXAMPLES of me disrespecting anybody without them doing so with me first. 

You notice how you haven't mentioned ANYTHING about the other guy?