Men vs Ole Miss Game thread

Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

OM just played its best half of the season and we're only down 6. We'll destroy them in the 2nd.

They didn’t  miss for 18 straight mins . Like a damn bball game on a little tykes goal 

Well that could have been worse I guess. Closing the way we did really changes how we can now approach the second half. Let’s adjust and get a little breathing room. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I know we love to shoot a three but we need to come out this second half and penetrate that zone they are running. We’ve had good looks at it but haven’t hit them consistently. 

Definitely think Bruce is gonna yell that over and over at half.

Ole miss can't keep up that 3Pt% and we will come out hot after the half especially with that finish. I hope at least. Still trying to learn basketball strategies/scheme.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Guys got to play D

This . No more open looks from deep . Dribble , move the ball , penetrate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Ole miss can't keep up that 3Pt% and we will come out hot after the half especially with that finish. I hope at least. Still trying to learn basketball strategies/scheme.

This is why I’m never that worried about being down at half. We almost always make appropriate 2nd half adjustments. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

This . No more open looks from deep . Dribble , move the ball , penetrate. 

A lot of these open looks have been from our guys playing a little bit over aggressive. Almost feels like that is a result of being down as much as we were. Need to settle in.