Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Hoping Auburn is not trapped here. Before Kentucky and after a tough 2 game road trip. This will be a good test of Auburn's mental toughness and ability to focus.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Hoping Auburn is not trapped here. Before Kentucky and after a tough 2 game road trip. This will be a good test of Auburn's mental toughness and ability to focus.

I think we will demolish them.  KD Johnson will lead the way against his former team.  May be a trap game, but we won't be trapped.  IMHO.

• Like 1

Just wanted to throw in that LSU is getting a real taste of the Tuscaloosa striped mafia as we speak. It's so bad the commentators are talking about the discrepancies in the foul calling.

Turds up 13, and only had 2 fouls called on them in the first half.

Edited by Eagle-1

LSU getting smoked @ turd town.

Edit: Also A&M up 6 in the first 10 minutes. I haven't been sold on them so it does make Kentucky look more vulnerable to a defeat on Saturday.

Edited by tgrogan21

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Just wanted to throw in that LSU is getting a real taste of the Tuscaloosa striped mafia as we speak. It's so bad the commentators are talking about the discrepancies in the foul calling 

Hate to pull for UA, but I'm hoping LSU gets another loss tonight.

• Like 1

This game will show more about the maturity and focus of this team than any other we have played this year.  Georgia is next level bad.  We should dominate them to the point that Preston is sending lobs to Stretch in the final minutes.  Great teams handle teams like Georgia in dominant fashion.  Let's see how great we may be.  WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!  POUND THE PUPPIES!!!

• Like 3

2-2 Early on. Kessler hit a nice middy and then blocked on the other end.

Georgia player getting nose to nose to Jabari. Again, don't piss off the 5 star, you won't like it.

7 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I would rather Kentucky shoot 28% and 0% from 3 against Auburn and not A&M ...

Yeah, seems like every team we play lately in the SEC is coming off of a loss, and I hate facing teams looking to bounce back.