Men vs UGA Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Can't wait to see what our defensive stats look like at the end of this one. 

I just wish Jaylin was more assertive.  When he puts the ball on the floor and drives, he is hard to guard.  He needs to develop that killer instinct.  He is a special talent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tigerfinz said:

I just wish Jaylin was more assertive.  When he puts the ball on the floor and drives, he is hard to guard.  He needs to develop that killer instinct.  He is a special talent.

He had a game or 2 where he was putting the ball on the floor and going to the hoop but hasn’t done that in a few games

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

LSU getting smoked @ turd town.

Edit: Also A&M up 6 in the first 10 minutes. I haven't been sold on them so it does make Kentucky look more vulnerable to a defeat on Saturday.

Honestly hope Kentucky wins.  We know they will be there in the end, so knock TAMU off that pedestal.  Also rather face Kentucky after a win than a loss. 

• Like 1

Wow...Walker just grabbed a rebound and landed on his tip toes to make sure he didn't land out of bounds.  Just crazy court awareness.

• Like 4

This team is so much fun to watch.  My last year at Auburn was the 98-99 season.  I never missed a home game from 94-98.  I still have my Cliff Dwellers T-shirts.  That team was really special.  This one is better.  We are really being spoiled.  Let's enjoy it.

• Like 1