Auburn is hiring Minnesota’s Ty Gatson

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

Its support staff.  Some are acting like this guy from MN is going to be calling plays on the sidelines.   Sounds like they are bringing him in specifically for the transfer portal which is smart…that has become a pile of new issues ALL programs are now having to deal with…...but I have never seen so much debate and nashing of teeth over a football program support staff assistant.  

It's going to be a vital role from here on out......more than just generic "support staff"

Maybe you need to dial back on the snark yourself. 

• Dislike 3

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's going to be a vital role from here on out......more than just generic "support staff"

Yes mam. 

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

What brought that on my friend?

36 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

What brought that on my friend?

Some people seek out contention especially when they can hide behind an online facade.  It just is what it is.

Its also what the Ignored User feature was created for. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Some people seek out contention especially when they can hide behind an online facade.  It just is what it is.

Its also what the Ignored User feature was created for. 

I understand but that comment isn't normal for Tigerbelle  to my knowledge.

Me...AE'59

Edited by Proud Tiger

6 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

Its support staff.  Some are acting like this guy from MN is going to be calling plays on the sidelines.   Sounds like they are bringing him in specifically for the transfer portal which is smart…that has become a pile of new issues ALL programs are now having to deal with…...but I have never seen so much debate and nashing of teeth over a football program support staff assistant.  

I’m not gnashing teeth. I hope he can do some good with the portal. Thanks for clarifying things. At this point, I believe AU football needs all the help it can get. 

• Like 1

I for one am all for the young, hungry staff we got. Guys that want to prove themselves on the big stage. If they fail, onto the next staff. Could care less where they're from or if they've coached in the SEC before. "But we need SEC guys".... ok so like Bobo and Friend? Those two are as SEC as it gets and they sure lit it up with their performances this year. Funny stuff

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1