are any of you new folks from reddit?

aubiefifty

i am curious as i have invited auburn folks here a few times over the last few months. it would be fun to know some came over and liked us enough to join.

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

I’m not on Reddit but curious to know if they have sacrificed Chance Lawyer to the forum gods yet? 

i have no idea i pretty much just do drive by's.

i follow r/wde but Ive been here a lot longer than r/

• Like 3

1 minute ago, zeroforwinger said:

I was at Sec rant for a while. That place is a cesspool. Non-stop crazy people politics and trash talking, with little substance. 

Hence the name Sec RANT.

7 hours ago, Didba said:

I have been on r/cfb since about 2014

i believe i have seen you didba if you use didba there as well. i just try to recruit folks for fresh blood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Hence the name Sec RANT.

i go there seldom because they just do not talk to new folks. and this is the auburn board. corch jay is on there and he was it. i do check them for back up or auburn news. hell the rant forum will talk more.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe i have seen you didba if you use didba there as well. i just try to recruit folks for fresh blood.

ye, I am Didba most places

• Like 1

Started following r/WDE a year or two ago, but I'm more active here... Came over with the Auburn Eagle merger. I find r/WDE doesn't really have an edge over here except the rumor mill spins a little more freely over there. 

But yeah, the trial of Chance_Lawyer has hands down been my favorite part of the subreddit

• Like 2

Was over there for a bit but found it boring. They seem very sober and earnest, which is great, but I just didn't see much useful info being posted. They seemed to be a few hours or even days behind AUF.

15 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Was over there for a bit but found it boring. They seem very sober and earnest, which is great, but I just didn't see much useful info being posted. They seemed to be a few hours or even days behind AUF.

As a member that was here before Reddit was a thing, I agree, sober and earnest is terrible.  Drunk and satirical is definitely better.

• Love 1

On 1/23/2022 at 2:32 PM, JBiGGiE said:

Started following r/WDE a year or two ago, but I'm more active here... Came over with the Auburn Eagle merger. I find r/WDE doesn't really have an edge over here except the rumor mill spins a little more freely over there. 

But yeah, the trial of Chance_Lawyer has hands down been my favorite part of the subreddit

Same with me, been here a long time but found r/WDE last year and check it out often. Just another way to get caught up or interact, but not the same as here.