Men vs Kentucky Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just please, refs, don't make yourself the storyline here.  Call it straight. 

We need to drive the ball more today to get to the foul line more.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

And with that, Alabama is trying to set up a camp out before Baylor next week, smh. Literally have to copy anything AU does that outshines them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And with that, Alabama is trying to set up a camp out before Baylor next week, smh. Literally have to copy anything AU does that outshines them

I really don't care if they do it or not but it just doesn't really make sense to do it. Their tip off is at 3 pm not 12. They can't sell their arena out against LSU when their tickets were #6. They're also not fighting for really anything except maybe a higher seed in the tourney. Just silly, iMO.

Kessler just hammin it up for the fans. :D

Edit: BTW, the twitter account is from one of the first 2 students to line up yesterday.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I really don't care if they do it or not but it just doesn't really make sense to do it. Their tip off is at 3 pm not 12. They can't sell their arena out against LSU when their tickets were #6. They're also not fighting for really anything except maybe a higher seed in the tourney. Just silly, iMO.

Exactly lol, it's literally just an attempt to steal Auburn's shine. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Joint has to smell god awful based on the tweets I’m seeing 

There's a KY dude that pissed his pants last night cause he drank too much fireball. He's in The Jungle.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

You're sh*ttng me. Really?

15 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Football department announce hires/promotions less than an hour before basketball's biggest game. Interesting.

What?

I don';t see any announcements on the FB forum.

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

What?

I don';t see any announcements on the FB forum.

It was tweeted out by Auburn Football account.

Another reason this should have waited. Even if it was a forgone conclusion, it wasn't official and now it's being lost in everything Basketball. Just a silly thing to do, IMO.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Gonna be out of reactions before tip probably. Just know I love you all and War Damn Eagle! Thanks @Maverick.AUfor another game thread and doing play-by-play again.

War Eagle!!!

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

It was tweeted out by Auburn Football account.

Another reason this should have waited. Even if it was a forgone conclusion, it wasn't official and now it's being lost in everything Basketball. Just a silly thing to do, IMO.

Oh.

That

Old news.

Just now, AUGoo said:

Oh.

That

Old news.

lol I haven't been in the football forum in about a month. It might have been obvious but again, it wasn't official until just now. They could have held off until tomorrow.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We are always in their head. They and aldotcom have been trying so hard to equate bama basketball to Auburn basketball that it's downright pathetic and laughable. They will need a lot of security in that hellhole tuscaloser.

Edited by boisnumber1

33 minutes ago, Mike2686 said:

Extremely pumped for this game! I hope we destroy them 15+ points.

Hope Jabari gets nuclear hot and puts on shooting clinic.  So hot he can't miss.

8 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

The CBS guys are already irking me

What are they saying?