Back to work (KD)

AUreo

KD is a special player.  We're lucky to have him.  Great mix of athleticism, talent, determination, and swagger.

It's a special year for AU basketball.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

It’s clear this team has goals that go way beyond beating this school or that school. They want to be great not good or really good. They want to be known as a great team. That’s why they play so hard and that is why they aren’t going to lose any games this season. And I don’t mean they will have a perfect record. They will very likely get beat again. That’s just the way this sport is. We play tough teams and we’ll run into a buzz saw at some point. But the team that beats them will have earned it. This AU team isnt going to overlook anyone and lose from lack of effort. 

This team has the right mixture of NBA types Smith, Kessler, Flanigan and guys with chips on their shoulders because to small and rated to low Green, KD, Jasper, and older team players Cardwell, Williams, Cambridge. They all like each other and support each other and they all play their butts off. The effort on D when Kentucky had so many shot violations was amazing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I love KDs hustle and work ethic!!!  You know with 100% certainty that 100% of the time you’re going to get 100% effort from him!!!

💯

49 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Tasmanian Devil. Perfect comparison. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Lol love this team. Love our coach. 

win or lose this team is bringing us together, and for that, I’m grateful.

wde 

Was beginning to wonder if you if you were ever going to smile again.👉😀 (That doesn't look right does it?)

:cheers:

Edited by Ausburn2

11 hours ago, Ausburn2 said:

Was beginning to wonder if you if you were ever going to smile again.👉😀 (That doesn't look right does it?)

:cheers:

I realized that in my passion to fix our football situation, that I had not accurately displayed my sheer ecstatic support of our basketball team.

Appreciate the mirror being held up in the football forum. 👍🏼 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

There's something about the way this team plays together and hypes up the crowd. Looks like they are having a ton of fun.  Winners often do. 

They deserve that #1 spot and the respect they are getting as a team and program. Couldn't happen to a better group.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

win or lose this team is bringing us together, and for that, I’m grateful.

There's a ton of value in this season even if it turns into a failed run. I've never seen such high emotional unison for a team and it's school/fans. Best to appreciate that aspect no matter how it ends. It's special. Not just because we think it's special. It's special.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Best to appreciate that aspect no matter how it ends.

That's what 2010 taught me. Enjoy greatness when it happens. No matter what form it comes in.

Sports mostly disappoints us. Why do this if we're not going to be grateful when it doesn't. 

• Like 2