Harsin and the PTB

AUght2win

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

Not attacking someone while talking about her raccoon look? I’m curious about the context there. Care to explain? 

She's a Barbie Doll, a very striking woman and she's a multi-millionaire. 

Just my cup of tea. :coffee:

• Like 2

If families of coaches are not off limits as far as posts go, they should be. I believe no one on this site has the right to judge how they look, dress, or act.  That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, happyeagle said:

If families of coaches are not off limits as far as posts go, they should be. I believe no one on this site has the right to judge how they look, dress, or act.  That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it!

Absolutely agree. Weird the board even got on the subject of his family. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

What I want to know is why did you call it a fried chicken debate and then list a bunch of places that only serve boneless white meat? I have serious concerns about you. 

Anyway, the grownups are headed to Popeye's. Anyone who asks for honey mustard gets left on the side of the road. 

Best post of the day. Honey mustard is for children because children are stupid. 

I will add honorable mention to Bojangles. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

Best post of the day. Honey mustard is for children because children are stupid. 

I will add honorable mention to Bojangles. 

We're already ass deep in people taking things way too literally and getting all spun up about it, might as well embrace it. 

(I must confess that my Bojam is breakfast- Cajun chicken biscuit and some Borounds FTMFW)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

Maybe it’s time we learn more patience in football.  

All but impossible in the current environment (portal, nil, $$$, etc)

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

We're already ass deep in people taking things way too literally and getting all spun up about it, might as well embrace it. 

(I must confess that my Bojam is breakfast- Cajun chicken biscuit and some Borounds FTMFW)

Yeah, let's go all in. 

That is also my breakfast order. Delicious, but I usually complain about my stomach being bojangled shortly after. 

Honey mustard on chicken is like ketchup on steak. Or worse, I once made an amazing lasagna and the neighbor dumped ranch dressing on it without even tasting it. He was never invited back for dinner. 

• Angry 2

Just now, cbo said:

Yeah, let's go all in. 

That is also my breakfast order. Delicious, but I usually complain about my stomach being bojangled shortly after. 

Honey mustard on chicken is like ketchup on steak. Or worse, I once made an amazing lasagna and the neighbor dumped ranch dressing on it without even tasting it. He was never invited back for dinner. 

I swear to Drunk Aubie that if I ever get my hands on that sorry son of a

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yes indeed!

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Absolutely agree. Weird the board even got on the subject of his family. 

Well we have moved from pants to chicken now!! So there!!

3 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Well we have moved from pants to chicken now!! So there!!

Perhaps the burger discussion can be picked up. 

• Like 1

Just now, McLoofus said:

I'm your huckleberry...

Bruv, I ain’t nowhere near your league in burgers and brown liquor 😔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Yeah, let's go all in. 

Chicken, egg and cheese biscuit from CFA.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Perhaps the burger discussion can be picked up. 

Or which pizza style is superior...

New york style... duh...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Bruv, I ain’t nowhere near your league in burgers and brown liquor 😔

Oh GREAT Bearcat now you have me fantasizing about a burger and brown liquor league and wow if my life seemed okay before it sure doesn't anymore THANKS Bearcat thanks a LOT gahhhhh 

Can you imagine the stat columns

Would we want a head coach with more of a bourbon background or more of a burger background

We've got a transfer portal, it's called the bathroom

We have NIL but nobody has been able to score a deal yet besides free fries

"I'm not a role model"

#BABLL #participationtrophies #fat 

@fredst @Tiger Refuge@ShocksMyBrain @marsbold

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Or which pizza style is superior...

New york style... duh...

Neapolitan all day baby, not even close. But even though kissing the prettiest girl in your high school isn't as good as kissing Emily Ratajkowski, it's still really great! And so is New York style pizza.

• Haha 1

Writing is on the wall IMO. But we will all root for him and hope that he can turn things around for our Tigers. His family/aesthetics etc is off limits IMO.  Not to mention not important to our discussion. 

It is very true that he and AG both alienated a major portion of our base (which like it or not includes the PTB and their $-bringing companies/NIL support and yes—their $ to compensate for $ lost in 2021–as we operated in a deficit) that will NOT help him unless he can win and win quickly. 

I think what folks are seeing here is that he’s unlikely to succeed (i e not impossible, not that we don’t want him to) and that even the staunchest supporters would have to admit that there are some not encouraging signs already. That’s all. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh GREAT Bearcat now you have me fantasizing about a burger and brown liquor league and wow if my life seemed okay before it sure doesn't anymore THANKS Bearcat thanks a LOT gahhhhh 

Can you imagine the stat columns

Would we want a head coach with more of a bourbon background or more of a burger background

We've got a transfer portal, it's called the bathroom

We have NIL but nobody has been able to score a deal yet besides free fries

"I'm not a role model"

#BABLL #participationtrophies #fat 

@fredst @Tiger Refuge@ShocksMyBrain @marsbold

image.gif.4916ecdeef613cd1af6af902404cce85.gif

• Haha 4

Dad bods unite

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

Yes

image.gif.f156f3b49932df4d08e6fbe29506aeaa.gif