Harsin and the PTB

AUght2win

I was fortunate enough to lead a region of 300 people. Overtime, I noticed a majority of those who wished me a “blessed day” produced some unnecessary drama….

25 minutes ago, au302 said:

Some of the best and most religious folks I have ever met were those who were not in official church positions. Spread the word behind the scenes when no one was watching or listening. Have also met many good priests who did this and go to hospitals, etc.

Props to men like Dr. Graham and Joel Osteen on making fortunes off it, but that's not for me. Don't know much about them so I can't say if they're great or bad. They probably don't care because they're laughing all the way to the bank.

Props to Joel Olsteen? You are joking right?  I wasn't gonna jump in on this religious stuff but when you bring up the most notorious and infamous televangelist in Houston (where I live) I had to jump in.  The words I would like to use for Olsteen break this site's rules so I'll just say, he is as unchristian as the pharisees and only serves himself. And by serves himself, I mean convincing as many elderly people out of their savings for a place in heaven as he possibly can.  If I saw Olsteen in person I'd spit on him.  His megachurch is a disgrace while being a massive beacon of greed and gluttony.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Goodness, some people really will go after anyone, won't they?

We probably shouldn’t get in to it here, but it’s not like the guy is without controversy. Some very troubling stances over the years. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1