RunInRed

Theme  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Theme do you use?

• Default (White)
    • BLUE
    • DARK

Thought I was already dark but that was Dark mode on my phone 😆 

This Blue with the Orange print is growing on me rapidly!!

• Like 1

I tried the dark theme during the donor period. It was OK but I kept feeling like I was on battery saver. I just switched back to the white theme.

I would use the blue more but the blue is too...blue?...as in, it is not navy enough. For instance, you can do it and see it doesn't match the banner at the top. But for me, it also looks really bizarre with the stark white background of the posts - doesn't mesh at all. If there was a way to change the white posts in the blue theme to a more grey/less vibrant white or something, I might use that one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Auctoritas said:

I tried the dark theme during the donor period. It was OK but I kept feeling like I was on battery saver. I just switched back to the white theme.

I would use the blue more but the blue is too...blue?...as in, it is not navy enough. For instance, you can do it and see it doesn't match the banner at the top. But for me, it also looks really bizarre with the stark white background of the posts - doesn't mesh at all. If there was a way to change the white posts in the blue theme to a more grey/less vibrant white or something, I might use that one.

The BLUE needs to be redone … just such a pain … but on my list.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

I know next to nothing of coding, but let me know how I can help. I'll bring coffee or make subtle ocean noises to ease the stress or whatever you need.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RunInRed said:

I would offer to help but you are talking CSS stuff there and I can't stand CSS.