Auburn #1 :First Time Ever

toddc

7 minutes ago, 81spacetiger said:

Yes, Paul seems to like the PAC12, Arizona really impressed him to get to #1.  A bit odd, UK rose 2 spots to #8 after loosing.

Zona is really nice but they have a loss to what appears to be a very mid UTk, and they don’t have any UK caliber wins

Someone needs to tell Newell he should listen to his elders......Vital even has us at #1 that should tell him something.  As someone mentioned before he's still butt hurt about us beating him in 2019.  His precious Jayhawks only won by 3 against the Sooners the other day.  I'm sure if we beat the Sooners by 20 he would find some excuse still to keep us at #5.  His reasoning just makes no sense.....the other teams would beat Auburn on a neutral site????  I mean Bama beat Gonzaga on a neutral site and we beat Bama at their place.  Houston lost 2 key players to season ending injuries and he still thinks they would beat us on a neutral site.  Baylor lost 2 games at home.....again at home not a neutral site.   I get it if he doesn't want to put us at #1 that's fine but at least put us at #2, #5 is just an insult IMO.   Dude either just wants clicks or is really just that much of an idiot....... I'm leaning toward the latter.

Someone needs to send him this:

Edited by AUfan_UAgrad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

No words for this idiot...Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 12.11.41 PM.png

I think he's just lazy. Much easier to turn in a computer ranking with your name on it. His vote should be revoked, as he does no critical thinking 

• Like 3

Not as bad as the other voter, Jake Paul, who had us number 1 last week and dropped us to number 3 this week after beating Georgia and Kentucky. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TigerV6 said:

Not as bad as the other voter, Jake Paul, who had us number 1 last week and dropped us to number 3 this week after beating Georgia and Kentucky. 

I hope Mike Tyson knocks that guy out!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

I hope Mike Tyson knocks that guy out!

Yea not sure Mike knows how to compromise 😆  although he was looking pretty rough one of the last TV appearances I had seen with MT. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigBlueWDE said:

I think he's just lazy. Much easier to turn in a computer ranking with your name on it. His vote should be revoked, as he does no critical thinking 

The guy has to be trolling by now lol

34 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I’ll find one 

Thinking it may not be real. 🤷‍♂️ Disappointing if not, as I had told the kids we would be getting a copy of that….That’s just my guess from the comments above. 

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I'll do the job.....bird is missing in action

Up, up, and away, it’s Golf to save the day! 😝 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Just had to be a part of the party 🥳   woohoo!!!

@GwillMac6 get up in here!! Where you at? 

tenor.gif

bags.gif

yoga.gif

party-crazy.gif

dance-tutu.gif

ricky-bobby-will-ferell.gif

will-ferrell.gif

SI5e.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1