Men vs Mizzou Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Ugliest 40 minutes of BBall I have seen all year. My god. 

The good news is....we just played by far the worst game we have played all year...and escaped with a win....we wont do that against better competition...but we VERY easily could have gotten mopped tonight with that performance.

KD won this game for us. Period.

• Like 4

Thank you...you wonderful young men.  For gutting that crap out.  Get some rest and clobber Boomer Sooner!  War Damn Eagle yall!

Looked to me (a basketball dumbass) that we killed them but couldnt get the ball to go in. Had enough looks for 90 points. Kessler looks tired. He played perfect Kessler-ball but in slow-motion. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

LMAO chanting overrated after you lost a game. Not sure that's how you do it, Missouri.

That's the dumbest chant ever regardless of winning or losing. Totally discredits your own team's effort against a top opponent. I have never understood why that's a thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just what the nation needed to move AU out of the number 1 spot.

Let's use this tough win as motivation for the Oklahoma game on Saturday.  I am sure Bruce is going to be hardcore this week in practice.

This Mizzou team has played well against good competition, and lost to some duds. Glad to escape with the W.  Bama couldn't do that against Mizzou, but then again they also lost to Georgia.

• Like 1

Well, I would just like to give a shout out and a thank you to Cuonzo Martin for just allowing us to essentially run out the clock at the end of the game. Thank you for that. Pure genius.

• Like 3