Men vs Mizzou Game Thread

Maverick.AU

5 minutes ago, wareagle7298 said:

I was wondering when a game like this would pop up. For some reason I did not think it would be tonight. Anyways, you need games like this to keep their heads on straight. 

I did. I was discussing this game with a patient this morning and I told him I was worried about it. The emotional and physical game on Saturday left the team drained.....and then having to travel to Missouri......I just did not like the situation. 

KD saved the game for Auburn. That kid has more heart than we've seen in a while....probably not since KT Harrell. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Well that would have sucked to finally get number 1 and lose. Shot 30%. Maybe this will put a fire in the guys

The last time Bruce's team got to #1, his TN team lost. He preached it, but you can never over-estimate enough playing on the road with a giant target on your back.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

We were missing everything. Couldn't have played an uglier game. Luckily, we were playing an 8-10 team. And yeah, Kessler looks like he just rolled out of bed. 

Kessler had another double double 12 boards 13 points and a couple of blocks but you are right he was not moving as quickly as he normally does.

17 minutes ago, Grumps said:

disney_tasmanian_devil_wallpaper.jpg

So I feel like I have probably been missing this all season because I do not remember seeing or hearing this comparison.....But this is really so accurate in SO many ways lmao

Seriously, getting #1 is cursed. I'm glad we got the W. This will be a good teaching moment for Pearl but this game was just ugly as crap. War Eagle, everyone. Lets move on to Oklahoma!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

UK in a weeee bit of trouble

Just saw that. Put this game in the back of the mind and lets go watch MS State beat KY.

Edited by tgrogan21

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So I feel like I have probably been missing this all season because I do not remember seeing or hearing this comparison.....But this is really so accurate in SO many ways lmao

Pearl said it in a press conference last week.

• Like 1

No one will ever say 2010 Auburn aren't the National Champions because they squeaked out a last-second FG at 5-7 Kentucky.

That win helped galvanize Auburn. They scored 65 at home the following week.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Been coaching all evening missed game & just saw score…wtf? What happened? 

Great game . A lot of action. A lot of farts. The lack of intensity was inspiring. Just breathtaking 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That one and A&M are prob the toughest ones to me at this moment. Florida looks awful these days but the swamp…

Castleton has been injured. If he is still injured when we play them I'll feel more confident.

7 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Miss St will be tough

Just took UK to overtime.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

OT in the Kentucky game. Struggling against an unranked team at home. Can't relate.

NOOOOOO! 🙄