January 27th Update

Zeek

4 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Yep, we could set a record for the 1st college football team with the entire starting offensive line having PhDs.

Good for them!  I certainly haven’t seen anything so far that makes me believe they have a chance to make a living playing football! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, milehighfan said:

As I have said before unless or until we vastly upgrade the talent on the OL I just don't see the offense being any more than what it is. JMO

OL is an issue but if HALF of the dozen or so passes were completed where (insert AU QB here) had time but MISSED open receivers at critical moments, we win 2-3 more games in '21. Having a QB that rarely misses open receivers makes our O significantly more than it is even with the '22 O line.

• Like 3

On 1/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, aucanucktiger said:

OL is an issue but if HALF of the dozen or so passes were completed where (insert AU QB here) had time but MISSED open receivers at critical moments, we win 2-3 more games in '21. Having a QB that rarely misses open receivers makes our O significantly more than it is even with the '22 O line.

And if you hit those passes and stretch the defense it also opens up the run game 🧐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1