Maverick.AU

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Wendell headed to the line!

misses the front end 33-21 AU 2:59

This may be a common bball saying, but when I heard someone say that missing the front end of a 1 and 1 is the same thing as a turnover, I started seeing it differently.

• Like 1

One of the few times zep has just gotten flat out beat. 37-27 AU. Jabari held and headed to the line 38.5

Makes both 39-27 AU 

Edited by Maverick.AU

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

How was KD not fouled on that final possession?

It looked a me too movement mugging .. what about my man KD . Help him out 

12 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

There is literally nobody straight stone Cold dawg like KD, Wendell is up there, but KD is just a different animal when he has that psycho running through his veins 

Great player to have on your team for sure.

This may  by nitpicking but hoping some of the sloppiness and  poor shot selection will gradually start to decline. Don’t want it to become a habit

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Allen needs to look for his shot more. He passes up a lot of good looks. Over passes sometimes. 

He needs less minutes. Liability . That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it 

Edited by jluvah

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Great player to have on your team for sure.

Love KD but on that last possession Kessler passed out to KD then reset down low to get great position on a much smaller player KD needed to give the ball back to Kessler for an easy basket. Our guards do a great job passing on the pick and rolls for Kessler dunks but still don't do very well  getting ball to big men when Kessler or Smith get down low position. If we can add that to our game we will be real hard to beat this year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jluvah said:

I predict that by tournament time he will be crucial to our success.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Love KD but on that last possession Kessler passed out to KD then reset down low to get great position on a much smaller player KD needed to give the ball back to Kessler for an easy basket. Our guards do a great job passing on the pick and rolls for Kessler dunks but still don't do very well  getting ball to big men when Kessler or Smith get down low position. If we can add that to our game we will be real hard to beat this year.

Guards making a good entry pass is almost a lost art. It’s like a midrange jumper. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jluvah said:

Just going to take him time. I'm understanding of that. Just thought he'd be progressing a little more. If he gets going...this team would be unstoppable. He's really needed on the offensive end when we get in droughts. KD saves us but Allen is capable of creating his own shot as well. 

He just looks very unsure of himself at times. Like he doesn't want to mess up the flow of the team and he's over thinking instead of just playing. Like that wild layup attempt and times when the shot clock is going down and he needs to put it up but passes. He should be more aggressive especially when it comes to the 2nd team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Our bench … 2 pts, 2 stls, 4 boards … 6 fouls

So far this is first game our bench is not a net positive 

Well … their bench hasn’t been any better