Bama beat Baylor

meh130

Based on what Baylor has and has not done done so far….I’m not sure they are that great a team. And I’m not saying Alabama is either. You are right though, a bama win does help us in seeding, regardless of what we do going forward.

Alabama has beaten THREE of the current top 4 in the NET. I was scrolling down expecting them to be out of the top 40 at least in that list (the list not yet reflecting yesterday’s games), and they’re still top 25…wow. 

That road win in Coleman is going to actually end up as Auburn’s best win this season, and that’s definitely not something I expected would be the case after last week. Shoutouts to Alabama for helping inflate our resume!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, dmbseeker00 said:

Based on what Baylor has and has not done done so far….I’m not sure they are that great a team. And I’m not saying Alabama is either. You are right though, a bama win does help us in seeding, regardless of what we do going forward.

I think one of their best players was not able to play, so there is that.

But, I think Baylor had lost 2 at home already? I think they are not one of the best, but the league is a little down except for Kansas. And look, they got plastered by KY at home...

And for Alabama...anyone that says they are not a good team, is just not wanting to give them any credit. They have to be on to win, and they definitely get up for the bigger games.

So Tuesday is going to be another dog fight. We need some of our guys like Green and Flan to start playing better or we will be susceptible to a bad game...I don't want that...

• Like 1

This is their equivalent to our Iron Bowl most years. To beat us at home while ranked number one would make their season. Kessler has to stay out of foul trouble this time.