Auburn OC Search, Part III

W.E.D

On 1/31/2022 at 3:00 PM, Viper said:

He will be gone by 12/1/22.

On 1/31/2022 at 3:04 PM, NWALA Tiger said:

I will take that wager 

Still feeling froggy today?

On 2/3/2022 at 11:46 AM, PoetTiger said:

But Arky got out of his way and let him do his job. Auburn has not done that since the Dye years. 

Harsin was given complete control of the football program. AU handed him the keys. What he's done to date is run the thing into a light pole.

This talk that some vague "PTB"  have hindered Harsin is simply not so. The guy was in a stable situation. He didn't need a job. He's not the sort to have taken a job that would require letting others dictate to him.

The claims that the PTB couldn't keep Harsin from getting hired but then were able to dictate who he hired as assistants is ludicrous.

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

From your previous posts

You deciphered wrong. I never predicted what broke this morning.

However, this morning only reinforces my prediction he'll be gone by 12/1/22...by a billion times more.

I applaud you for sticking to your blind faith. At least you haven't waffled...yet.

Just now, Viper said:

You deciphered wrong. I never predicted what broke this morning.

However, this morning only reinforces my prediction he'll be gone by 12/1/22...by a billion times more.

I applaud you for sticking to your blind faith. At least you haven't waffled...yet.

Yeah, silly me for not putting a disclaimer on their like a scandal or racism accusations..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yeah, silly me for not putting a disclaimer on their like a scandal or racism accusations..

Neither of us set stipulations on why he would get booted. I said he will be gone by 12/1/22. You disagreed.

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Neither of us set stipulations on why he would get booted. I said he will be gone by 12/1/22. You disagreed.

Well she tried it with George

28 minutes ago, Viper said:

Yep. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.  But don't worry,  if Harsin is fired , I will say u were right and I was wrong

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yep. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.  But don't worry,  if Harsin is fired , I will say u were right and I was wrong

Why in the hell would Harsin be fired?  Pretty sure this was the statement from Gogue just over a year ago...

"Coach Harsin and I agree on many things and one thing is that much of what you see and read on social media are opinions or statements that are simply not based on fact."

18 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Why in the hell would Harsin be fired?  Pretty sure this was the statement from Gogue just over a year ago...

"Coach Harsin and I agree on many things and one thing is that much of what you see and read on social media are opinions or statements that are simply not based on fact."

Don't know, but Viper seems to know something we don't 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

The only AU fans that are blind are the ones who thought from the start he could recruit, or eventually recruit, with dink & kirbs. Follows that up with a losing season. Follows that up with coordinators walking out.

This squirrel didn't need alleged improprieties to confirm the inevitable failure of this HC. He had zero chance from the beginning, certainly not after taking 4th place in the cake walk.

But oh no...you wanted the fat chick at 2AM to move in.

Enjoy his last season. Then you can fanboy him back to Idaho.

Edited by Viper
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Don't know, but Viper seems to know something we don't 

That grandpa loves red-heads?  That Lacy got a lower back tattoo?  That you have trust issues?  That mom doesn't really have a headache every Sunday?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

Follows that up with coordinators walking out.

You really believe that?  They all walked out of their own accord?  You go from "allegedly" to just flat out lying.

Edited by PowerOfDixieland
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

That grandpa loves red-heads?  That Lacy got a lower back tattoo?  That you have trust issues?  That mom doesn't really have a headache every Sunday?

Love that commercial

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Viper said:

impropriety

The only AU fans that are blind are the ones who thought from the start he could recruit, or eventually recruit, with dink & kirbs. Follows that up with a losing season. Follows that up with coordinators walking out.

This squirrel didn't need alleged improprieties to confirm the inevitable failure of this HC. He had zero chance from the beginning, certainly not after taking 4th place in the cake walk.

But oh no...you wanted the fat chick at 2AM to move in.

Enjoy his last season. Then you can fanboy him back to Idaho.

Let it rest bro.. like I said. If he is fired.. I will say u were right and I was wrong... That's what u are after correct?