Auburn OC Search, Part III

W.E.D

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Let it rest bro.. like I said. If he is fired.. I will say u were right and I was wrong... That's what u are after correct?

You were so sure he was staying beyond 2022, you wanted to make a wager. After the accusations, you still stuck to your guns, however, cried foul that these accusations got in the way of your firm stance. Reminiscent of UK fans crying they only lost to AU because TyTy got injured. BS in both cases. Injuries, accusations, losses, breach of contract, recruiting, team chemistry, assistant hires, W/L records... it's ALL part of determining final outcomes.

Now you're teetering on the fence. Crap or get off the pot.

4 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You really believe that?  They all walked out of their own accord?  You go from "allegedly" to just flat out lying.

One coordinator resigned without taking a job. Then eventually took another job. He walked out on his own accord.

Regardless of who's decision it was, the other never made it to campus.

In both instances, it's a REALLY bad look, esp being a mere 10 days apart.

The only instance in this thread I used "alleged" was Harsin's improprieties. No "lying."

Your research and accusations are severely lacking, accusing posters of your fantasies.

Stick with accusing posters of having two profiles with the same avatar and leave the predictions to me.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Viper said:

You were so sure he was staying beyond 2022, you wanted to make a wager. After the accusations, you still stuck to your guns, however, cried foul that these accusations got in the way of your firm stance. Reminiscent of UK fans crying they only lost to AU because TyTy got injured. BS in both cases. Injuries, accusations, losses, breach of contract, recruiting, team chemistry, assistant hires, W/L records... it's ALL part of determining final outcomes.

Now you're teetering on the fence. Crap or get off the pot.

This will be my final response to u. I will say it again for the umpteenth time. If Harsin is fired, I will say u were right and I was wrong. It has to be exhausting for u to have to continually be re enforced or validated that you could be correct in some prediction u made. Now u go ahead and respond to this post and get the last word so we can end this back and forth.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Have we hired an OC yet? 

Haven't heard a anything on this for several pages. But if CBH is on vacation, it would probably have to be at the Senior Bowl if he expects to pull an OC out of the proverbial hat. wde

1 minute ago, AU North said:

Haven't heard a anything on this for several pages. But if CBH is on vacation, it would probably have to be at the Senior Bowl if he expects to pull an OC out of the proverbial hat. wde

That will not go forward till this other concludes for sure.

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

That will not go forward till this other concludes for sure.

Very true. I'm just really having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole vacation timing thing. wde

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AU North said:

Very true. I'm just really having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole vacation timing thing. wde

You find it hard to believe that a coach would have booked a vacation the week after National siGning day?

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

This will be my final response to u. I will say it again for the umpteenth time. If Harsin is fired, I will say u were right and I was wrong. It has to be exhausting for u to have to continually be re enforced or validated that you could be correct in some prediction u made. Now u go ahead and respond to this post and get the last word so we can end this back and forth.

Dude, just get on board and stop fighting the inevitable. Just admit you were wrong before it hits the fan.

What's sad is internet wager losers never pay up and neither would you. When cornered, you would have interjected the proverbial excuse you already attempted, "silly me for not putting a disclaimer," offering that pathetic excuse why you lost. You're all the same. Poke the chest and never seen from again.

Edited by Viper
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Viper said:

Dude, just get on board and stop fighting the inevitable. Just admit you were wrong before it hits the fan.

What's sad is internet wager losers never pay up and neither would you. When cornered, you would have interjected the proverbial excuse you already attempted, "silly me for not putting a disclaimer," offering that pathetic excuse why you lost. You're all the same. Poke the chest and never seen from again.

You’re such a good troll 😂😂😂 this is hilarious 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, auburnphan said:

You find it hard to believe that a coach would have booked a vacation the week after National siGning day?

I mean it was a really productive signing day, I’m sure it must have been exhausting.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

I mean it was a really productive signing day, I’m sure it must have been exhausting.

Is he on vacation in Arkansas duck hunting? 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, Viper said:

Hey Viper, how you doing Buddy? Haven't heard from u in awhile.. U good?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, shuebru said:

Promote Keisau and be done.  No need for more money to be spent next Fall on buyouts for assistants.  

I'm not sure CBH thinks he needs any help. He said he was going to run the offense. So he will probably stand pat and not even look for a good recruiter type coach to help on that end. wde

17 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

How many of the current Auburn alumni coaches leave? We are gonna be looking for more then a OC. 

Hope you enjoyed Zac Etheridge while we had him.

• Like 1