Auburn OC Search, Part III

W.E.D

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hope you enjoyed Zac Etheridge while we had him.

Good luck to that young man

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

I put this on the other thread but should have put it here.. 

0857DF68-C41E-4B51-9202-C99BF525E11C.jpeg

07FFBAAD-CCBA-4AD5-9DA1-56A162A9FF92.jpeg

I thought Willie Anderson was an off the field coach or was he for Gus?  Or is it another OL that I'm confusing

5 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

2590474A-F672-4045-B858-7BF3C664CB40.jpeg

I know who Willie Anderson is.  I thought he was coaching with Auburn in some capacity

9 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

Did  I miss the announcement that Zac Etheridge accepted the Georgia offer?

No announcement has been made yet

On 2/5/2022 at 1:45 AM, Viper said:

You were so sure he was staying beyond 2022, you wanted to make a wager. After the accusations, you still stuck to your guns, however, cried foul that these accusations got in the way of your firm stance. Reminiscent of UK fans crying they only lost to AU because TyTy got injured. BS in both cases. Injuries, accusations, losses, breach of contract, recruiting, team chemistry, assistant hires, W/L records... it's ALL part of determining final outcomes.

Now you're teetering on the fence. Crap or get off the pot.

Still waiting to hear how your feeling,?? Haven't heard from u in a while 

1 hour ago, WarEagle231 said:

Do we have to go in house now for Offensive Coordinator? ie Eric Kiesau. Or do you think we can pull someone more coveted? 

They chances of getting top names for coaching jobs on this staff is over. Might as well import the rest of the Idaho coaching society, because that's pretty much where we are. 

4 hours ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

If we lose coaches there are coaches ready to come

Yes cause there is a track record of how much job fullfillment coaches have under Harsin

1 hour ago, aucom96 said:

They chances of getting top names for coaching jobs on this staff is over. Might as well import the rest of the Idaho coaching society, because that's pretty much where we are. 

Mediocre coaches and 3 star recruits with a heart of steel. If we can steal them from jacksonville state

On 2/4/2022 at 8:38 PM, PowerOfDixieland said:

Why in the hell would Harsin be fired?  Pretty sure this was the statement from Gogue just over a year ago...

"Coach Harsin and I agree on many things and one thing is that much of what you see and read on social media are opinions or statements that are simply not based on fact."

Well, that has certainly proved to be true!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 5:27 AM, NWALA Tiger said:

This will be my final response to u. I will say it again for the umpteenth time. If Harsin is fired, I will say u were right and I was wrong. It has to be exhausting for u to have to continually be re enforced or validated that you could be correct in some prediction u made. Now u go ahead and respond to this post and get the last word so we can end this back and forth.

Looks like the odds have changed! 

4 hours ago, WarEagle231 said:

Do we have to go in house now for Offensive Coordinator? ie Eric Kiesau. Or do you think we can pull someone more coveted? 

Sincerely asking

There's noooo way to know, but I thought I read on here that Kiseau was offered but turned it down and that's why we ended with Davis. In fact, I thought I read that from a guy who was supposed to be an insider. 

I just wouldn't be shocked if they HAD to at this point, but based on Schmedding being the literal parallel of Kiseau and Kiseau not already having the position, it definitely wasn't Harsin's first or second choice